4

Before you start i just wanted to tell you ilysm and my dms are always open if you need a friend or a person that let your heart out, because when i needed there was no one that i could go to, so i just wanted to say this.

Also idk know how to write properly them talkin so sorry about that.

okay go now

Last chapter

Harry then looked at my outfit and then at me. He started walking closer to me and when he was just few inches from my face he whispered
"Yes baby, Daddy loves it!"
And then he left.

I just stood there with my mouth open, because Harry just spoke to me, and god his voice was so deep and sexy.

Louis pov

I just stood there with my mouth open because i couldn't really say anything after what just happened.
After few seconds i came back to reality, i picked my phone up and it was messeges from my groupchat.

Liam: hi, wanna hang out?
Zayn: sure
Liam: Lou, wby?
Liam: Lou
Liam: Louis
Zayn: he's problably talking with Harry 😏
Louis: come quick to my house, we need to talk!!
Zayn: what happened?
Zayn: omw
Liam: omw
Louis: i will tell you when you get here

Few minutes later my bedroom door opened and in came Zayn and Liam. They wanted to say "Hi" but noticed my outfit and stopped.

"Lou, what the frick are you wearin?" Zayn asked
"Ammm yeah about that", "Harry talked to me for the first time".
"WHAT!!!!" they both said in unsion "Yeah, Harry talked to me" I answered.
"What did he say to you?"Liam questioned.
"ummm" i started blushing "i may have bought this pink lingerie set and paired with this skirt, and also called him daddy when he came in my room."
"WHAT!!"they both shouted
"yeah"
"what did he say?" Zayn asked
"he said and i qoute ' Yes baby,Daddy loves it!'"
after i said that Zayn's and Liam's mouth opened and they screamed so frickin loud that i think the whole country heard them.
"Louuuuu, you did it" they both chirped
I just started blushing like frickin tomato
"well" silence "yeah, i guess so"
Time skip
It was 8pm and Zayn and Liam left 2 hours ago, my dad was back at the house and i was in my room wearing a oversized  shirt with my pink panties still on. I had my earbuds and i was listening to some Cardi B rap songs because they slap, when i felt someone take out my earbud. I looked up and saw Harry just standing next to my desk and his mask was not on.
"What are you doing baby?" Harry asked
"i still could not believe he was talking and god give me strength to not do something because that voice is so freakin sexy and deep and hot"
"Thanks baby!"
"wait  did i just say this out loud?"
"Yes, you did"
oh god
"amm hi?"
"hi baby, what are you doing?"
"amm i'm just writing some math problems"
"that's good doll"
"wait your just gonna use these pet names all the time?"
"Yes prince, you have a problem with that?"
"no"
"good"
"Harry i would love to talk to you but i really need to get back on my work, you can stay if you would like"
"Okay, i'll be in my corner watching you, and if you need my help just ask okay?"
"okay"
___________________
So hi i'm not fully back but i just felt really bad and yeah.
this chap is so shitty so i'm really sorryy😔
also sorry about the mistakes
also thank you all for the reads, saves, comments and votes i really appreciate it and i love you so much!!!!
byee, see you next time!