1

Louis pov
It all started when i was born. You see i was born in mafia family and i didn't had a normal childhood as everyone else i was in constant danger so my father practically locked me up so i can be safe. Your thinking aren't you a boy and could defend yourself?Well i could but since i'm the only child in my family, i know wierd but my mom run away from my dad and took my sisters with her.So my dad wanted to keep his only son safe and didn't want me to join mafia until i turned 18.
Okay, how about i tell you about myself?
I'm Louis and 17. I go to private school. Thank god my 2 best friends go to the same school as me. My 2 best friends are Liam and Zayn and they have been my buddies since 4th grade. They know about my family and what my dad does, but they aren't scared or anything like that, actually they are really interested and will be joining the mafia soon. I also have a secret. I'm gay and sometimes i like to wear pretty clothes. My dad also knows this but he hope's that it's a phase and i will soon be turning to normal guy.
But now to the day it all happened.
I was in the backseat of the SUV going home from school. Liam was in the backseat as well.We soon were driving trough forest to my house or more likely mansion.

(Mafia's mansion)When we were in front of the house the car stopped and soon me and Liam got out and went to the front door

(Mafia's mansion)
When we were in front of the house the car stopped and soon me and Liam got out and went to the front door. When we entered my house i could hear my father screaming at his men about something i didn't want to hear.Liam and i went upstairs to my bedroom and just chilled until my father came trough the door.
"Hi Louis, hi Liam" he said.
"Hi daddy!" i said back and went to hug him.Yes i call my dad "daddy" when i want something or in a happy mood.
"Someone is in a good mood today" my dad said back to me.
"Hi Mr.Tomlinson" Liam said still sitting on my bean bag.
"Liam, what have i told you about calling Mr. Tomlinson?" my dad answered.
"To not call you Mr. Tomlinson" Liam said back.
"That's right" my dad said back.
"Why are you here daddy?It's not that i don't  want you to be here but i'm hanging out with Liam." I asked after few seconds
"I came here to tell you that i have something to say to you at dinner." my dad answered my question.
"Okay, i'll see you at 6." I said back and hugged my dad one last time.
It was 5:30pm when Liam went home and now i'm in the shower getting ready to head to dinner. I was feeling a bit girly so i put my only pair of white lace panties, i also dressed in a long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans.It was 5:55pm when i came down and seated myself at the table. My dad soon came in with a young man who was wearing a mask. I only saw his eyes but i already knew that the rest of his face is beautiful.
My father sat in his usual seat  and the mysterious guy sat across from me. Soon the food came but only me and my dad got a plate. I was about to ask why didn't they bring the guy plate but my father answered for me
"So Louis, this is Harry, and he will be your new bodyguard."
"B-b-bodyguard?" i asked
"Yes, your my son and i have to keep you safe so i got Harry to be your bodyguard." my dad answered me.
__________________
Heyyy! This the first chapter of my new book "bodyguard". I hope you liked it.
Please comment and tell me is it good or should i quit now😅.
Okay, bye.