3

Last chap
Louis truly was so beautiful and in that moment i realised that i will protect Louis with my life.

Louis pov

I woke up, and the first thing i saw was Harry, he already had his eyes on me and when i got out of bed his eyes followed untill i got into my bathroom.
I washed my face and did my skincare routine, them brushed my teeth.

When i got out of the bathroom i went into my closet and pulled out my skinny jeans and a hoodie. I also chose my white high top converses and chose a necklace that one of my sisters gave me a few years back.

When i went out of my closet Harry was at the door and i quickly grabbed my phone and left to go eat breakfast downstairs.

When me and Harry entered dining room, my dad was already eating and when he saw me he smiled.

"Good morning Louis." dad said to me.

"Morning dad." i answered him.

I sat down and put random foods on my plate. I then proceeded to eat and from corner of my eyes i saw Harry leave the room to maybe eat or go to a restroom.

Today i wanted to do some shopping so i asked my dad.
"Daddy, could i go shopping today?"

My dad looked at me and smiled
"Yeah, but you know Harry will come along?"

"Yes i know." i answered.

My dad took out his wallet and gave me his black card and i thanked him.

When Harry returned my dad said that i wanted to go shopping and he had to go with me.

Me and Harry went outside where a black range was parked and i got in the passenger seat and Harry got in the drivers seat.

When we stopped at red light i said to Harry
"You can take off the mask if you want, i won't tell my dad."
But Harry just looked at me and didn't say anything.

Harry soon pulled in the mall's parking lot, and when the car stopped we both got out.

Harry looked at me like he was saying " Where to first?" but obviously he didn't really said that.I just started walking to primark.

Thank god that the store was almost empty so i could go to girls section and shop without getting judged.

Harry's pov

Louis firsty went to primark and immediately went to girls section.He picked out some clothes and then went to the boys section, while we were walking i picked up a basket so Louis hands won't get tired. Louis smiled and thanked me when i took his clothes and put them in the basket.

When Louis was done he went to try out the clothes. I sat down on the chair to wait for Louis to finish. After few minutes Louis came out and gave me the clothes he wants and put back the clothes he doesn't want.

We payed for the clothes and went different shops.

But what i never thought would happen, happened. Louis went inside of "Victoria's secret" and i think i just came because i never thought that Louis would wear panties but apparently he does.
When he came out he gave me his bag and said
"I think i'm done, we can go home."
I just nodded and we went back to the car.

When we parked outside of the mafia's house, servents came out and got the bags to put them inside Louis room.

Louis and I got out the car and went inside. I followed Louis to his room but he closed the door so that meant that i will have to stand outside his bedroom.

Louis pov(again😅)
I went to my room and closed the door, because i wanted to try on the clothes but then an idea came to my head.

I picked up the shopping bags and tried to find my lingerie set and a skirt.

I found both of the items and put them on. I had on my pink set and the white skirt with pink champion sweatshirt.

I wanted to see Harry's reaction when he would see me in this outfit, but before i said the words i checked dad's location to see where he was.
Luckily he was 1 hour away from this house do that gave me a chance.

I shouted "Daddy" multiple times and after the 4th time the door opened and in walked Harry.

He was about to show me that my dad was not here when he looked at me. Harry stopped and looked at me.

I just said
"Do you like it Daddy?".

Harry then looked at my outfit and then at me. He started walking closer to me and when he was just few inches from my face he whispered
"Yes baby, Daddy loves it."
And then he left.

I just stood there with my mouth open, because Harry just spoke to me, and god his voice was so deep and sexy.
___________________
Hii, happy late new year!
I finally updated, yay.
Let me know what you think about this chapter.
Also if i have some mistakes i'm really sorry, English is not my first language.
I love you.