ACT 5: Seek, The Kingdom Of God!

A/N DISCLAIMER
RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth and Monty Oum. Dark Souls is property of BandaiNamco and FromSoftware. All art/vids/music shown are property of their respective artists/companies

(Fair Warning: I've changed CRDL's behavior. It'll make more sense as the story progresses as to why they've had a change of heart. Enjoy you mad lads.)

[Location: Beacon Academy]
Time: For Brownies

The Crusader, Y/N Solaire, stood in his classroom. Previously, it had been a makeshift chemistry lab. Over the summer however, Oz look in had remodeled the room in it's entirety to produce...a cooking class!

Yes of course it was a cooking class! It also doubled as a class to teach the students how to make do with what they had while dispatched on their future missions. From studying wildlife, to catching wild animals, to analyzing edible vegetation, this newly founded class had it all!

Cooking, was a valuable skill to utilize whilst on duty afterall. At present, Y/N stood in his casual wear, a white apron with a large red cross etched into the fabric. Additionally, he wore a "hair cap" over his bucket helmet.

Scrubbing his hands thoroughly, he began humming a sermon to the sun's glory. Drying his hands off and stalling his gauntlets in ince more, he spun dramatically to face his class.

Team RWBY, JNPR, CRDL, and second year CFVY stood by their "work stations", ready to begin their first recipe.

Y/N: "Alright my fellow disciples, bake! Bake with your spirit! Bake with your soul! Bake with your entire being!"

Immediately, the students, who all wore their own white aprons and hair caps, began to hastily mix their batter for their respective pastries. As Y/N expertly mixed his own batter, he kept a close eye on all the students. Some, struggled more then others. Others, had no clue what to do. Finishing his mixture long before the inexperienced children, he took a step toward team CRDL...who had struggled the most.

Y/N: "Private Cowboy! The eggs, they're missing from your teams batter."

Looking up, Cardin Winchester gritted his teeth at the teacher. He wouldn't let something like this hold him back. With a fiery passion to prove himself, Cardin yelled out.

Cardin: "Dove! Oil that pan, stat! Sky, crack the eggs, I'll take over with prepping the icing. Russell, get to mixing! You've got better wrist motion then I do!"

_RDL: "SIR, YES SIR!"

With that, the group of young men went to work, trying their damndest to make the best damn cupcakes they possibly could on a first attempt. Satisfied at Private Cowboy taking charge and properly assigning his team to their best suited roles, Y/N stepped away. Now, he was off to help another team...the team being, JNPR.

Jaune: "Ren! We need those cherries stat! We're losing him!"

Feeling his heart drop, Y/N stared at the teams cake batter in desperation. The batter was clearly meant for a cherry chocolate cake...and yet, it looked devoid of life. Slamming his hands on the table, Y/N exclaimed his despair.

Y/N: "Private Dipshit! Why does your batter look like a pile of taco bell that was shit out, eaten again, and then shit out again?!"

Shaking in fear at losing the batter life, Jaune did his best to resuscitate the droopy mixture. Meanwhile, Ren leaned in to frantically pour in the cherries and milk. Stirring with purpose, Jaune slowly breathed life back into the cake batter.

Jaune: "He's stable! He's stable! Pyrrha, get me an oiled pan before we lose him again, on the double missy! Nora, how is the icing?!"

Nora, wearing a green turtle helmet with the words "Born to Cook" painted on it, spun her bowl towards her team leader. Taking out a small spoon, she poured just the slightest amount of icing over the utensil.