ACT 3: Embrace, The Sun's Warmth!

A/N DISCLAIMER
RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth and Monty Oum. Dark Souls is property of Bandai Namco and From Software. All art/vids/music shown are property of their respective artists/companies

[3RD Person POV]
Location: Beacon Academy

Y/N: "A TEACHER?! WHAT SORT OF BLASPHEMOUS DEED IS THIS?!"

Ozpin: *sip from his trusty mug* "Yes. Let me explain myse-"

Y/N: "And what sort of witchcraft would you have me saunter and lecture over to mere children, eh?! Have you no morals?!"

Ozpin: *sip* "Please calm down. And let me fini-"

Y/N: "By the one and holy lord, if you didn't have that reincarnation, I would have banished you to the depths of hell itself!"

Ozpin: *shaky sip* "Please Mr.Solaire...let me fini-"

Y/N: "Do you REALIZE we first lost our beautiful holy land due to heretics allowing such actions like this?!"

Ozpin: *annoyed sip* "Y/N Solaire. Allow me to finis-"

Y/N: "So it's treason then? You would turn a blind eye to a devote preacher of our holy sun?! Oh how low you have fall-"

Ozpin: *death grip over mug* "OH FOR FUCK SAKE, JUST LET ME FUCKING TALK OUMDAMMIT!"

In response to the sudden outburst from Ozpin, Y/N shrunk down in his chair much like a child would. If one would listen carefully...muffled child like sobs of sheer heartbreak could be heard beneath his bucket helmet.

Ozpin: *guilty sip of coffee* "Y/N...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have yelled...I'm so sorry."

Y/N: *muffled and in between sobs* "No you're nooooot~"

Ozpin: *sympathetically sipping coffee* "Solaire, Hear me out...okay?"

Y/N: *sad Crusader noises*

Ozpin: *clearing throat via sipping more coffee* "Beacon is in need of a new school program. One that I'm sure your Lord and savior would be most fond of."

Y/N: *still sad but mildly interested Crusader noises*

Ozpin: "The course being oddly enough...a religious class of sorts."

Y/N: *perking helmet up* "I-im...*sniffle* li-listening..."

Ozpin: "Good. Now, This is what we're planning for the new class..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~Timeskip/Location change be all groovy and holy~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N: "OZPIN WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

Ozpin: *sips in "gotcha bitch"*

Glynda: "YOU CAN'T BE FUCKING SERIOUS...and Y/N, LANGUAGE!"

Y/N: "YOU CURSED TOO, YOU PROTESTANT WHORE!"

Glynda: "BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU, I HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING MASTER'S DEGREE YOU STEEL-LOOKING-TORTOISE-LOOKING ASS-BITCH!"

Y/N: "Ozpiiiiin~, Ozpin Ozpin Ozpin...heheh... You gotta be pulling my dick, right? This is just a prank right?"

Ozpin: *sip of coffee*

Y/N: "You're gonna be like...'It's just a prank Bro~ look there's the camera!' Hehe, right? right? ....right?"

Ozpin: *big ol' S I P of dat delicious black nectar*

Glynda: "In no way, shape, or form, am I working with him."