A rival

You and Glen were at the park, sitting and talking when a girl that looked a bit your age approached you two. When she looked at Glen you swore you would've seen a blush on her cheeks. Oh..a rival. Good thing I have a weapon to kill her with, maybe I'd kill her tomorrow. You thought. You stood up. "Um..hi?" You said. "O-oh uh, hello!" She said. Oh she was spaced out, on Glen..makes me want to stab her a hundred times. You thought. "Why did you approach us, miss??" You asked. "Oh umm..I just wanted to.. y'know..make new friends so..yeah." She said. "Okay I guess," You said "Well..what's your name?" You asked. "Olivia." She said. (If that's your name change it) You, Olivia and Glen talked with eachother until it was time to go home, you went home and at night you pretended to sleep then when you knew Glen was asleep you got out of your bed and went out the window to Olivia's house. You climbed to her bedroom window and opened it. Thank goodness she was asleep. You pulled a knife out and went closer to her.

*¡Gore ahead!*

You stabbed her chest and her eyes shot open. "H-huh?! Y/N?! What are you-" She got cut off by you cutting her tongue then lots of blood started to ooze out of her. "Shhh..goodnight, darling.." You said as you stabbed her in her stomach about 29 times and then you stabbed her in the head.

*¡Gore over!*

You pulled the knife out of her head and looked at her dead body. "She looks better when dead!" You said as you quietly laughed maniacally. You went back home, took a shower and went to sleep.