Invited to a concert?!

(I had to come up with this from my brain- the concert: BLACKPINK sorry if you don't like K-Pop.)

You and Glen were sitting on the couch watching TV till your doorbell rang. You don't remember inviting anyone right..? You went to open the door to see a ticket on your front porch. You picked it up you read what it said. ❝Congrats! You've earned a ticket to go to this month's BLACKPINK concert!❞ You opened your mouth wide open. ❝A BLACKPINK CONCERT?! OH MY GOSHH!❞ You closed the door while saying that. ❝EEEEEEEEEEKKK!!❞ ❝Huh? What's wrong Y/N?❞ He asked with innocence (he's always innocent UnU💅) You turned to him. ❝I'm going to one of my favorite band's concert!!❞ You said filled with excitement. ❝What concert? And where is the concert located?❞ He asked. ❝BLACKPINK, it's located in Korea. Of course you'll know this being K-Pop.❞ You answered softly to him. ❝I'm bringing you and BFF/N with me since there're 3 tickets.❞ ❝Okay!❞ ❝I'll go pack since it starts on Tuesday, I'll text BFF/N first!❞ ❝Okay.❞ He said. You got your phone and texted your best friend.

Texts:

You: oi BFF/N/N (BFF nickname)

BFF✨: Yes?

You: Guess what?

BFF✨: Mhm?

You: I'M GOING TO A BLACKPINK CONCERT!!!

BFF✨: :00000 HOW MANY TICKETS??

You: 3

BFF✨: Is Glen coming since it's 3 tickets?

You: Yes

BFF✨: Yas queen!

You: Well I'm gonna pack now, it's starting on Tuesday. You're coming too, miss/mister! >:D

BFF✨: With pleasure UnU

You went to pack your things, Glen helped you without you even telling him-. He was happy about that, even though he hasn't been to a concert before he was a little excited.