//2

(FINISHED EDITING, SHORT AF)

//2 — BRINGING THEM TO YOUR HOUSE

GLEN'S P.O.V

The nice person got me to their house..ooh! It's nice!!

They set me on their couch. "Don't move or talk if I bring you downstairs..when my parents are here, I'm sorry about that," They whisper to me. I nod.

(You can freely change the "parents" word! Well, if your parent is single ofc. Reminder, they could be in a better place, heaven. If they AREN'T that type of parent. You know what I mean...)

"Y/N! Come downstairs, lunch is ready!" A voice says from downstairs. Must be one of their parents...

"Oh, I gotta go, want food? I can bring my food upstairs so I can share with you." They say. "Alright...I'm hungry anyways.." I say as the person left the room.

I have some time to explore their room, I guess..

After a little bit of exploring the room, the nice person came back with food...looks delicious!!!

"Here you go." They said as they gave me a (spoon/fork/chopsticks {OPTIONAL}). "Thank you..! Um..may I ask your name? I know it's awkward..." I said.

"It's Y/N. What about ya?" They say. "I'm Glen! I go by they/them..I only wanted to let you know that." I say.

"I support you." They say, patting my head.

— Timeskip after eating brought to you by Tiffany's purring in Bride —

"That was amazing!" I say. "Heh. It's my favorite food! Of course it's amazing!!!" Y/N says, rolling their eyes playfully, as I giggle.

Y/N isn't so bad after all...right, Glenda?

Of course! They're a good person! Ah, mother would've loved to see them, well...at this point of time...

She isn't here. Yet.