//4

(FINISHED)

//4 — GLENDA

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Glen sits on your bed, as they hear a vibration from your phone. "Huh?" They say, "I shouldn't look there...it's Y/N's property..." They add.

You come inside the room, as Glen just sits there; thinking you're a parent.

"Glen?" You say. "O-Oh...hey Y/N." Glen says. "I got a friend with me; no need to limp though. She'll keep it a secret." You say. "Alright.." They say.

"HEYYYYAAAAAAAA!~" Glenda yells. Glen's eyes widen; he swore that voice was familiar...

"Glenda come in." You say, as she walked in, then you closed the door.

"Ehh? I recognize that little doll! What's your name?!" Glenda says. "G-Glen..." They reply.

Glenda's eyes widen, eh? "Oh. Heh. The nO vIoLeNcE boy.." She says. You were really confused — what's all of that?? "Um, Glenda? Can you explain this..?" You ask.

"Ah, well that little 'innocent' doll, is my dear twin. We were from a family of..dolls. But our parents were human before; I don't know how they became dolls in the first place! It's like a magician did it or some sh*t!!" Glenda replies.

You stay silent; processing all of this. "I'm confused." You say. "This makes no sense,"

"Y/N. I think it's time you know who my parents are...I guess..you never knew them." Glenda says. "I'm here too!" Glen says.

"Shut up, alien monster thing!" Glenda says. "Um, Glenda that's a little harsh..." You say. "Let me say who my parents are." Glenda says.

"Well..I don't think you'd believe this but, my parents are...Charles Lee Ray, and Tiffany Valentine. Ugh, it feels so damn weird to say this!" Glenda says. You just start laughing.

"Huh?! What's so funny?!" Glenda says. "They were dead in some sh*tty news! Do you expect me to believe that?" You say.

"Voodoo exists," Glenda says. "They used that."

"What? Really?" You say. "Yeah, dumba*s." Glenda says.

"Rude!" You say.