Chapter 5

George's POV
____________
Fred and myself had made a plan what to do later because Fred knew that umbitch was going to say something to the to of them when he did what he did. The plan was that he was going to ask y/n to be his girlfriend then umbrage was going to call the to of them to her office, about 5 minutes after they left I would go to them and to the aloha Haura (I spelled that wrong but u no what I mean) spell to get in.

After I was in we would grab y/n and run before the bitch could do anything we would run to the dorms and ask the fat lady to stall any teachers as long as she could.

Fred's POV
___________

I was waiting for George and getting ready. I grabbed y/n's hand ready to go, she didn't know the plan but it would all work out she was smart and would kinda figure it out... hopefully

I here the door slam open and umbrage jumped she was in the middle of lecturing us.

(Time skip)

The plan was working perfectly we where in the hall taking the long way to the dorms so that we could Lose the old hag behind us, and we did turns out that she's slow

We where almost to the dorms when y/n stopped me and her. "What is happening." She panting and out of breath. "you'll see when we get to the dorms, but we need to hurry. I said to her quickly trying to convince her to hurry.

I turned around about to go again till I'm stopped. "I can go anymore." She was to out of breath. "Fine get on my back, And hurry we gotta go" you got on his back and you guys went again just a little slower this time because I couldn't run as fast as i normally could with y/n on my back.

We ran for a little longer. Why did this dang school have to be so big. Finely you made it to the dorms. You asked the fat lady to stall any teachers and make a loud noise when they where coming. And she was ok with it probably because she had nothing better to do.
_____________

A/n

Hello my beautiful people,
I'm really sorry I haven't been posting a lot like at all I would say I'm busy but I'm not I just never have any inspiration to write anymore and I don't wanna just ditch this book like I do with everything else also please give me some ideas Really everything helps but anyway I hope u all have a good day.
Word count 472