Chapter 4

A/n
hello beautiful people I am very happy right now bc I have 327 Views in chapter one right now. thank you all if you are reading this now anyway back to the story.

________________
Y/n's POV

You and Fred go with umbrage to her office. When you get there you both sit down. You had never see her office before and it was oddly disturbing.

All of you sat in silence for a wile, you and Fred shared some glances but the go of you mainly just looked at her.

"Why did you bring us here". Fred asked. I could here a slight worry in his voice. "Well to punish you of course, you cant just do something like that with no punishment". Umbrage said in her normal tone.

Someone comes in the room. "Gorge"? Fred said confused. "Freddie! I think it's time to execute our plan, don't you" gorge said back excited.

"Excuse me what on earth are you talking about" umbrage said. Honestly at this point I was just as confused.

"Are you not going to say anything love". Gorge asked me with a very mischievous look on his face.

__________
Warning lots of cuss words ahead

A/n
Hello beautiful people of wattpad This is so damn hard and I feel bad for not posting but it's new year's so I decided to post what I have so far away happy new year it's 2021 finally but I no a bunch of u say take ur time I have so much fur writing and I love all of you and the sport you give it's so nice and I did not think so many ppl would be reading my book so sorry for the short chapter but I love u all I will post as soon as I can I promise but for now happy new year and bye for now.

W/c=word count
W/c  322