Chapter 2

A/n
Hello beautiful people of Wattpad this chapter is going to be was different from the last. This is where the smut starts.
_________________
Fred's POV
After y/n left I had know idea what to do or if she liked me. I mean yes I know what happened but you never know with girls.

Soon after she had I went to go find lee my, best friend, he always helps me with anything I need. Finely I found him. "Psss...psss...lee come here it's about y/n. You whispered at him.

He quickly said bye to the person he was talking to and came with you. You took him back to your compartment and sat down.

You told lee what had happened and he said. "Bloody hell go to her why are you here with me".
"Well I'm scared because I don't know how she feels about me and-". Then I was cut off by lee. "Really you're confused after the story you told me how could you be. I mean that girl is mad in love with you".

"How do you know". You said to lee. "Idk I just have a feeling". He said.

"Ok well what do you fell about me then". I said. "Well I think you're in love as well. I want you to say all the things you like about her so I can know for sure". lee finished.

"Ok I'll start at the top, first I the love way she pushes her y/h/c out of her face. Her laugh is the cutest thing ever. Her stile could not be beat be anyone if thay tried. I don't there is a nicer person in the world. She is so giving. And-". Fred was cut off again be lee saying. "I've herd enough u could go on forever you are in love definitely.

"I guess I am". Fred said
______
Y/n POV

"I see Fred talking to lee should I go". I asked Ginny. "Yes. Go, now". she said bossily. "Ok ok im going". I said fast.

"Hey Fred". I said looking at the ground and lee quickly left leaving a frustrated look on Fred's face. You look at Ginny and she gives u a look an leaves to.

Now you to where alone again this was never good. "Can I take u some where". Fred said shyly. "Umm sure". You said confused.

He grabbed your hand and jogged to the Gryffindor conmen room and up the stairs to the boys dorms.

"Fred what are you doing". You ask kinda scared. Finishing what we started on the train".  He said with a smirk.

He took off his shirt and pushed you on the bed crawling on top of you and kissing you. You had butterflies in your stomach because of him.

He knew exactly what he was doing to you to. You soon spoke up and said. "Fred I have know idea what I'm doing I have never done this before".

"Your a virgin". He looked shocked. You nodded your head. "Don't worry I'll help you". He said with a grin.

He got off of you and said. "First talk all of your clothes off". At first you looked at him confused in till you realized he was serious.

You got up and started to undress and he did the same. When you both where done he pulled out his wand and pushed you on the bed.

He put you against his head bored and said a quick spell to the dot then to you.

When you looked up you where stuck to the head bored with pink fuzzy handcuffs. "Now you better be a good girl or I will have to punish you". He said in a stern tone.

You nodded. And he kissed you making his was to your neck where he started to leave marks. He continued down your chest to your boobs.

He started to lick, suck and bit at your nipples
Soon you where quickly moaning and he kept going down.

Not long after he was in between your legs licking everywhere and your moans quickly became louder and he said. "Don't worry I put a silencing charm on the door".

He went back what he was doing so did you. Not long after he stopped and looked at you. "Do you think you can handle me inside you".

You nodded and he said. "Use your words". "Yes I can, now please fuck me". You said with a plea.

"So needy I see". He said teasing "please, stop teasing Freddy". I said

After that he picked you us and slowly inserted himself in you you where a moaning mess at this point and he kept going fasted and faster.

You told him. "Fred I'm gunna cum". You where so close you couldn't hold back anymore. "Me to". He said. Seconds later you where coming and moaning like crazy.

He cept going to help you finish and when you did he slowly pulled out and got on top of you. "It's time for you to help me now". He said putting his length in your mouth.

About a minute later of you sucking on him he came down your throat, making you swallow everything.

After he was done he grabbed a pair on boxers and put them on then grabbed a shirt and some shorts for you and you put them on.

Then you cuddled up to him and he wrapped around you soon after you both drifted off to sleep.

_____________
A/n
Hello beautiful people of wattpad so to day I did not expect to make a chapter this long because it's thanksgiving but I did because sadly none of my family is here that are sick. Anyway I hop you liked this chapter and please tell me what you think in the comments. P.S word count 981