Chapter 3

A/n
Hello beautiful people of wattpad, Sorry I took a wile to write this but like I said last time I have been busy but anyway without any further adue the story.
___________

When I woke up I was in Fred's arms and we where cuddled up together. I look over at the time to see it was 11:00.

"Fred wake up". I said urgently. "What's wrong love". He said in a tiered voice that always turns you on.

"It's 11:00 already. We missed our first class and about to miss our second". I said worried. "It's ok princess let's just skip school today". He said mysteriously. "Ok". I said relieved

He grabbed your hips question and pulled you on top of him. At this point you where so turned on you started grinding on top of him when someone bursts in the room.

"FRED"! Gorge says bursting into the room and stoping when he sees your potion. "Omg did you to". Gorge said shocked.

"Get out". Fred said again to his other brother this time. When his twin left he said."why is it always my brothers to catch us".

"Idk babe". I responded not thinking. "What did you call me". he said teasing. "Umm...nothing. I said...idk". I said worried that he didn't like it.

"It's ok love, you can call me anything u want. But I would prefer daddy". He whispered the end but you still herd. "Ok daddy". You said teasing and he blushed.

"Let go to lunch I'm hungry". I said I was in a baby voice and a pouty face. "So am I, but I have exactly what I wanna eat right here". He said.

"Freddy please I'm hungry I want lunch". I said pouting a little more. "Oh don't give me that face". I continued. "Fine let's go". He gave in.

"Yay". You said with a smile. "You act like I don't let you leave the room". He said smiling back at you.

He grabbed you and through you over his shoulder quickly. "Fred-". He cut you off by pulling you off his shoulder so your legs where around his waist.

"Do you wanna go or no". He said. "Yes-". You tried to continue again but again he interrupted "then why are you all over me like a monkey". He was still teasing and trying to get me to stay.

"That's it I'm going to lunch besides I wanna see Ginny. I haven't seen her sense last night when she left". I said sternly.

Fred let you down and grabbed your hand "ok come on". He said starting to walk out.

You walk to your friends sitting next to them then giving Ginny a hug." I have something to say". You herd Fred say getting on the table.

"Oh no". Ginny said. "What's this". I said asking her. "I have no idea".

Fred walked over to you and said. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend". I was so excited I could explode. "Yes, yes of course". I said exited.

The hole room clapped except the teachers of course. Fred sat next to you and gave you a kiss. "Mr.weasel, miss.y/l/n, my office". you herd umbrige say.

__________
A/n
Hello beautiful people of wattpad I know that this is a really short chapter but I wanna post something and it's kinda rushed but I really hope you like it. I just wanna say thank you so much Ximena-xoxo I am so happy you like my book and you are my first real reader and I'm so grateful for you and anyone else who is reading this but go follow her.

Also word count is 618