XIV. GUARDIAN

~ The GUARDIAN Organization(also called the Legion of Sciences, Genesis, or The Science Council) is a secret organization founded by Dr. Lytmir Zeseyar, Dr. Jerry Alzurumin, and Dr. Ezra Kluksgruv, three gods with domains pertaining to Almighty Science.

~ The goals of GUARDIAN are to contain and study anomalous entities in a humane manner, provide medical and psychological help to inhuman entities, and keep the Omniverse safe from any serious harm.

~ GUARDIAN employees are preferred to be mutants or have some sort of power, but if they are human, a very high level of education is required. These measures are to prevent a breach in security or something worse.

~ The Administrator(founder of the SCP Foundation) funds the GUARDIAN Organization using his extensive wealth and is a very close ally.

~ The specific beings contained in the various sites are unknown, but it is speculated that The Devil himself was once contained by this illusive organization. Obviously, he refused to comment on it.

~ GUARDIAN is the only known organization in existence to have a fully functional cure for every single illness, ailment, or otherwise unpleasant condition in existence. The reasons behind why they don't just release it to the public is unknown, but it could be a dislike for the human race.

~ Lytmir is actually the one who has the most power over this organization, having control over 50% of it while his colleagues only have 25% each. This is because Lytmir is oldest, smartest, and more powerful of the three.

~ The archenemy of GUARDIAN is ETERNITY, a malicious organization run by an entity known as "Xavier". immoralscience-

~ When GUARDIAN does house or contain an anomalous entity, they do everything in their power to make the entity as comfortable and content as possible by feeding them any foods they would naturally eat, setting up the chambers to mimic their natural habitat, and will even let certain entities walk around the facilities.

~ GUARDIAN doesn't always permanently contain beings and will often let certain ones go after they receive proper treatment, the study concludes, or they serve their sentence. All depends on why they were contained in the first place.