III. Headcanons & Notes

[headcanons and notes]

~ Lytmir is not a very well-known god, but a powerful one. Using his power over inorganic substances, electricity, and technology, he has the capacity to change entire worlds for the better or worse. Though, he usually focuses on the good unless he's forced to fight someone/something.

~ Lytmir's medical and surgical prowess is beyond anything the world has ever seen thanks to his supernatural precision. This power gives him unnaturally greater precision than other beings in his universe because their capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level, making them able to slice, cut, stab, etc. much better than regular beings. This also helped him when he was a war medic during the two world wars and the revolutionary war.

~ If paid a good sum of gold and light-infused emeralds, Lytmir will give your muse any knowledge or power he has at his disposal. How do you think Steve Jobs and Bill Gates became technological giants?~

~ Lytmir is one of the more powerful science-based gods because of his electrical and technology powers alone, not even counting the inorganic manipulation. These two powers on their own allow him to basically build any technological object in existence and even create whole new ones. Weaponry, AI, supercomputers, advanced security systems, androids, robots, etc. And yet, he is still not that well-known among higher beings, despite being so powerful.

~ Lytmir can create, shape and manipulate inorganic substances, both inorganic entities and materials (metals, most periodic elements, etc.). He can create, manipulate, shape, transform and/or destroy anything non-carbonic or non-living. Since they comprise most of the Earth's crust, the user can potentially exhibit great control over their surroundings. One of his favorite fighting techniques is actually manipulating walls to swallow his enemies, causing them to suffocate. Brutal, yes, but effective.

~ Lytmir works at the SCP Foundation alongside his father, Dr. Clyde Thompson, but also runs various advanced medical clinics, as well as making a very large living selling very advanced weaponry to various sources.

~ Lytmir is one of the few gods to love earth and humanity, and will do everything in his power to protect both of those. Even if that means killing his transcendent brothers and sisters in the process.