X. just some more notes

[notes]

~ Inok Adargachi(the god of creation and minds) gifted Dr. Lytmir Zeseyar an entire galaxy filled with brand new, very large planets the size of several suns.

~ Lytmir uses the planets in his galaxy to: house the new pieces of sentient technologies that he creates, build entire facilities, manage all technologies throughout the Omniverse, hone his knowledge, practice mastering each of his powers, and even builds entire cities.

~ Lytmir actually brutally murdered each member of the O5 Council in an angry rampage after they destroyed a brand new supercomputer he built and caused the death of millions of robotic creatures.

~ Lytmir has actually created Cyborgs out of various entities that were severely injured and/or lost limbs in battles or wars.

~ Lytmir's best friend(and platonic little sister) is named Shabhat Black, a fallen eldritch goddess who he healed after she was brutally tortured by an eldritch prince for rebelling against Azathoth. (EldritchRebel)

~ Lytmir's transcendent weaponry has the ability to kill or main almost everything in existence because of the powerful chemistry and plasma elements infused within them. However, he does not like to fight and will only do it if he is forced to.

~ Lytmir absolutely loves kids and has many of his own(most of them adopted). He is an amazing babysitter because of this.

~ Personality Traits: kind, honest, humble, cautious, loving, creative, intelligent, gentle