Three Sword Wielder

"Hello!" You greet Zoro seeing he was looking dead at the ground "Remember us?"

Emi runs up to him, showing him her riceballs proudly "We made you some riceballs!But I did it right this time!"

Zoro was still waiting for Luffy with his swords, and to see two kids here in a dangerous place made him slightly annoyed yet worry for their sakes...But those riceballs do look good..

"Oi.You with the (H/C) hair." Zoro didn't look up till he see feet of that child, soon glaring down on them "You a friend of Luffy or something?You look close to what he described to me before he ran off."

Nodding you offer a riceball to him "Yeah!Here you go!Eat up!"

Zoro stares down at you, riceball, you, then finally took a bite of the riceball.It seems that the riceball was so big that it took him several bites to finish just one.You guys didn't mind though, he was finally getting something to chow down on while he is stuck out here like a scarecrow in a open field.

"That.." Zoro had a dusty patch of pink of his cheecks, looking away from you two "...T-That was good.Thank you."

Emi smiles wide, offering hers "Here!Have another one-!"

The gates open up, stopping the three to stare at what comes, as marines come in along with a big man with an axe for a hand...

"You two are passing private property, for this crime you two shall be executed on-!"

Before the marine could finish you threw dirt in his eyes, clearly not afraid to get hurt.

"(Y-Y/N)-!"

"Give Zoro your riceball Emi, I won't let him be mean to you again!"

Zoro watched you protect him and the girl, he could tell you were scared however, but dame your risking own your life for a stranger and a kid you just met.

It didn't last long due to you getting kicked in the face by the same marine and flung into the wall to which creats a loud crack like sound...

Zoro glares dead at the marine, fighting against his restraints "You bastards!"

Emi was going to cry out your name before she was punched in the face, soon Coby ran in and tried to protect her.

"Kill them all-!"

Luffy comes out of no where and lands right on a marine before seeing whats happening here.

"Oi, I got your swords.." he drops the snob who put Zoro her down then shows him the swords but it was more then one "...but I didn't know which was yours so I took all three of them!"

"They are all mine."

Luffy turns to see Coby and Emi "Hey?I thought you guys stayed behind-?"

His eyes trailed over to the see a huge crack in the wall as a body layed slump against it, lifeless, then he realized who it was...

"Who did this.."

The marines had their weapons up, getting ready for whatever happens, but the moment Luffy stare at them all they swore they see death in his eyes.

His knuckles were white, his teeth clenched, and the anger build up was growing more then ever.

"Who.Did.This."

The man, the one Coby so called admired, chuckled ever so darkly "Me and my men did.So what?She is useless anyways."

Something broke in Luffy at that moment and all he saw was red.One of the marines attacks him and you know what he did?He punch the man in the jaw and used his body as a sledgehammer and knocked out every single one of them while using his devil fruit ability.