Slingshot

It has not been long but a loud disastrous sound erupts from the forest.Everyone watching as birds and hear the loud echos of what may have occurred.

Usopp gulps "What was that?!"

"Well, that's  probably just Jango losing his temper." Kuro answer him, sharpening his claw like blades "You can see for yourself, but you will probably be too late..."

Frowning at that you hop off Luffy, just to only waddle your way to Usopp, not happy but was trying to help him up somewhat.

Zoro tched at this, swords drawn "We'd better hurry."

"Can you?"

"Damn!!" Usopp growls, getting upset rather quickly, letting it out at Kuro alone "You two have stayed together for three years!!Do you even have any feelings for her?!!"

"No."

Usopp froze up, anger brewing within him "...w-what did you say?"

"As I said before, Kaya is just a pawn in my plan.And if she dies,I might actually thank her..."

Those words, not only trigger Usopp, but made the two other men pissed off at the guy.At this point your just flicking the bird at him more then once.

"This guy's beyond my nerves." Zoro growls, Luffy agrees as his blood boils "I never thought of saving him!"

Once Usopp was up, wobbly on his legs of course, he tried to run at Kuro "I can't let you do whatever you want!"

"Oh?You can still move.Impressive."

Buchi noticed him moving.So he went to attack Usopp.Only for Zoro to stop him mid way.

"Don't get in the way we're.." Zoro flips the massive man onto his back, swords close to his throat in a threatening way "...in a hurry.We messed around long enough..!!I won't kill you if you just lay down quietly!!"

But that's the thing.Usopp fell down right after, you managed to catch him in time, but now he says he can't even move a muscle now.

"Usopp!"

"Usopp!" You push and pull, he was not getting up like you want him to "Come on!Get up!!"

"Damn!...Damnit I can't move!.."

Kuro found that funny, laughing at the sight before him, at Usopp "Your a joke!!!It's probably safer for you to lie down here anyway,even if you managed to catch up to Jango your still no match for him!"

"Even if I'm no match for him...I'll still protect them..!!" Usopp cryed, tears going down like a river, you did your best to wipe them away but he was making too much "I WILL PROTECT THEM!!"

Kuro didn't say much after that.Zoro could only look down at the broken lair of a man with some respect.Luffy was frowning but he felt each word in his body, a powerful vow.And you?You were wiping his tears, trying to help him back up again.But you were also moved none the less.

The the moment was ruined by Buchi.He immediately began to attack Zoro once again.Zoro was getting annoyed by him quite quickly..

"Wow that fat ass dude doesn't know when to quit....can I perhaps eat him?He looks plump and juicy to me..~"

Instead of a no you punch yourself in the stomach.As much as it hurt you were you satisfied with a deep low grunt of pain from the one within you.

"I'm the captain of Usopp Pirate Group..!!I'm a brave warrior of the sea!!!I won't let you hurt the villagers!!!"

Usopps vow only got laughed at by Kuro's crew.That is till a giant boulder was thrown their way, suprising you unlike Zoro, not long all them get a death glare from Luffy themselves.