Caring Sacrifices

"GUM GUM.." Luffy, deep within the void of hypnosis, runs towards the enemy without fear, fist clenched tight "..GATLING GUN!"

That move Luffy did sent everyone of those scum back, some staying down, yet those that remain?Your beating the living shit out of them, hell, with one wack of a twig your swing could immediately cause harm to them.Mostly your fingernails and teeth.

"He..."

"Yeah...me too."

Zoro tched "Dumbasses." before looking back at Nami and Usopp, looking like shit, swords up "Get back to the village, it's not safe here--."

"HE IS PULLING OFF OUR BOW!HE'S DESTROYING OUR SHIP!!"

Luffy, using both strength and his devil fruit, aggressively pulls off the cat themed bow from the very fibers of that villian butlers crew ship.

Yet as that's happening, everyone freaking out and in awe, your wondering around the ship.Snooping around for no good reason.

Jango panics "On the count of 1,2, 'Jango' you will fall into a deep sleep!"

Now deep in the ship's bunker you find a rather strange box.Curiosity got the best of you so you look to find it was locked...that didn't stop you due to you ripping it off with ease.

"1!"

Opening the box that intruges you so much you find a rather odd abnormal fruit inside.It was not big yet not so small, the shape was just like an apple, and not only is it textured with swirls it has a deep bluish silver glow to it...this fruit was something you never seen before..

"2!"

Seeing that it was something new you were not in control of yourself at the moment.So like that, your hands reach for it and smell it.It smells just like a coconut.

Then you ate it whole..

"JANGO!"

Like he foretold it happened.Yet as it stopped Luffy it did not really have such a great effect on the small pirate child, you were still awake..

Jango let's out a sigh of both relief yet new rising worry "Dammit kid..You ruined our plans." A drop of sweat comes down, now fear rises in him "If Captain Kuro was here, he would of have killed everyone!"

As the crew was recovering from the horrific sight of their ship being torn to shreds, the rest of Luffy's group were feeling hopeful and victorious.

Like, all of them were down so it can't get any harder then that right--?

"HEY BUCHI!OUR SHIP BOW IS GONE!!"

"NO WAY!"

Staying quiet below the ship, finally feeling like yourself again, you held your mouth shut with your hands.Not even remembering even how you got into this ship in the first place.

And why did your hand only grip onto a stem fruit vine..?

"NYABAN BROTHERS!COME ON DOWN!!"

"Hm?Is that Jango??Did he not go to the village yet???" Voice one asked as another agrees while chimming in "Hey look!Almost all of our crew is taken down!"

Calming down as they both say "Let's go!" you made your great escape of that very ship.

Little did you or anyone know is that your now a new born devil fruit user....

-Time Skip as your exiting the ship-

The Nyaban Brothers, Sham and Buchi, were stronger and smarter then they look.As your getting down you see the true struggle Zoro is having with only one of his swords.You could only wince when a cut and slice was added to Zoro's body more and more.

You hate seeing people in pain, even those you view as family.

So you involved yourself into the violence by, for real, throw a rock at them.

However Zoro saw it "You stay out of it!" and block it with his body.

Nami gasped once she noticed your presence from afar "She isn't asleep?!"

"Oi!Kid!Get away from here!" Ussop shouts, clearly trying to give you a chance to live another day "They will kill you if you stay here any longer!!"

At this point your not listening.From day one to now your always in pain yet you do it to protect those you care for.You may be young but your not gonna run away your whole life.

Why run when you could fight?

Ussop and Nami on the other hand, well Ussop actually, aimed at one of the Nyaban Brothers.Then he shoots only to have Zoro take the shot.Cursing them out more then the enemy at hand.

"Why you shooting our teammate?!"

"I-I didn't!" Ussop gulps, confuse himself "I had it but he jumps into it!"

Not long Nami looks at a pair of swords "I got an idea."

"And that's?"

"Zoro's swords." Nami comes running, seeing her chance, not long pass you up "If I get those back to him he will surely beat those gu--OOF!"

Nami didn't expect to be pushed to the ground.Once she got up slightly she then saw why.Above her form stood Jango with his hypnosis tool out, dripping with blood.Not even effected by the red substance.But the push?She was confused till she saw the small body tossed to the side....the moment sinks in to realize that it was the smallest crewmate;(Y/N).

You took her place then let her be more harmed..

"What were you going to do with those Katanas?" Jango questions Nami, only to see that she was not injured yet you were, then then lets put a agitated sigh "Oh?Well, stay down if you know what's best for you.Idiot."

Now Jango thinks she was listening to him and his warning?No.No she was not.Nami just stared at your form, your small bloody hand helplessly trying to cover up your inflected wound...that exact wound she was going to have if you didn't push her out the way.Right now she was not afraid, no, she was in a mixture of guilt and extremely pissed off.

As that was happening Jango noticed who came up, chills going down his very spin "C-Captain...K-K-Kuro..!"

The moment that name was said did the whole world go quiet.The butler that claimed his name to be Kuro has finally arrived...but not even a tad happy.

He.

Was.

Pissed.

Off.

"It was pretty long since dawn since none of you arrived, you all know I hate to be off schedule by such a little mistake." It was true for he plans his evil ideas with correct prosecution and timing, yet not long did he grew irritated at what he was seeing before him "WHAT IN THE LIVING HELL HAPPENED HERE??!!"

Luffy knocked out and stuck under a bow of their ship...

Ussop too hurt to move...

Zoro exhausted from the continuous fighting with the Nyaban Brothers...

Nami not even moving a inch as emotions so strong hit her after what Jango done to you...

And little (Y/N) wincing at the new wound, trying to not cry like a baby would, on the floor with little of their blood...

And now?Who will stand against him??Captain Kuro of the Neko Pirates???