🦋 Motivation, Online School, & Toxic Relationships 🦋

Hi, it is Alia Elizabeth Jain (-inevitable_love)! 

Today, I'll be discussing the importance of motivation, several online school tips, and tips on discovering toxic relationships! Although various of the tips added may not produce the expected results when allocated, do not be discriminated! Life is a process of trial and error, so don't allow yourself to drown into the murky depths of fallacy. 

Now, without further ado, here is the ultimate study guide!

***

Motivation.

Motivation is the result of your actions, willingness, and goals. Motivation is derived from motive, or the personal pleasure that is fulfilled through validation or success. These desires are mainly acquired through the influence of culture, society, lifestyle, or innate. One's motivation may be inspired by extrinsic motives (outside forces) or intrinsic motives (inner motivation). Your motivation results from the interaction of both conscious and unconscious factors, signifying that mastering motivation allows deliberate practice in areas of achievement, including elite sport, medicine, or music. Due to the dedication towards your aspiration, your motivation governs choices among voluntary activity. For instance, if you have an assignment that is due tomorrow, but you haven't finished it, and your friends want to hang out, what will you choose? Your motivation for the assignment and willingness to put full effort into the assignment will determine whether you will go out with your friends or stay home, kindly apologize, and continue to your work. Determining your prominent source of motivation will allow you to grasp the extra bar that will raise you to your highest potential. 

A Question for You:

What is your source of motivation? Why?

***

Online School Tips: 

1) Quiet Environment

2) Wear Headphones

3) Take Screen Breaks

4) Take Healthy Breaks - Sit up, stretch. Preferably, do not go on the electronics. As you have been on the electronics for a long time, your eyes will be strained. Take a break from electronics when you can!

5) Stay Hydrated

6) Eat Healthy Snacks

7) Wear Clothes You Wear To School

8) Ask Questions

9) Occasionally Sit Outside

10) Open The Blinds

11) Put Up Your Phone

12) Help Friends Out

13) Give it 120%

14) Engage in Class

15) Be Attentive 

A Question for You: 

Do you have any tips apart from the ones mentioned that you use/used during online school?

***

Signs you may be in a toxic relationship:

1) (S)he never texts you back

You may be worried when a friend doesn't text back for a long period of time. However, when you ask them why, they simply reply, "I never saw it." You dread the feeling knowing that your "friend" purposefully ignored you, as there was clearly read at the bottom of your text message.

The first sign you may be in a toxic relationship: (s)he never texts you back.

2) They Gossip About You

Although you may not know if a friend gossips behind your back, you will notice that the particular friend is ignoring you or making rude comments. You may also notice that all the friends that (s)he gossips to may become distant as well.

The second sign you may be in a toxic relationship: they gossip about you.

3) They Shame You

They make rude comments and never support your accomplishments or discouragements. They try to beat you in everything you do so they have the will to say they are better than you. They shamefully say rude comments either in front of you or to your friends. 

The third sign you may be in a toxic relationship: they shame you.

4) They Constantly Make Excuses

They constantly make excuses so they don't have to go to whatever you were planning. They say they had a doctors appointment, but when you check on their socials, they are hanging out with the rest of your friends. 

The fourth sign you may be in a toxic relationship: they constantly make excuses. 

***

If you want more tips from me regarding school success, check out my Ultimate Study Guide chapter that contains a lot of tips! Thank you so much for reading! 

All my love,

Alia xx