Little School Hacks

heyy everyone !!

I hope you're all doing well !

It's currently the school period at the moment for a lot of us . So i thought about writing this post where i'll give you little hacks for school !

when studying write instead of reading

↦ writing down something is equal to reading it 7 times , so this is a great tip when you need to memorize ! 

eat chocolate while studying

↦ chocolate helps the brain to retain informations easier !

start studying before 

↦ don't start studying the day before the exam , your brain can't retain this much in a bit , instead start studying a few days before amd the day of the exam you just have to review ! 

listen to what you wrote 

↦after writing an essay or any other homework on your computer , paste it into google tranlsate and listen to it . You'll be able to find the mistakes much easier then when you read it ! 

stay hydrated 

↦drinking water encourages your brain to perform better and concentrate ! it also helps avoiding head aches !

take breaks 

↦ a very effective way to take breaks is to have one of 10 minutes each 30 to 50 minutes

 ➐keep peppermint on you 

↦ peppermint stimulates the brain and helps with comcentartion !

write in blue ink 

↦ you're more likely to remeber something you wrote in blue ink thean in black ink

sleep well 

↦ sleep is one of the most important things . especially for teens  . sleeps improves our mental , emotional and physival performaces. not getting enough sleep for many daus in a range can lead to exhaustion to the point where you're unable to focus and study and it also really affects your health. 

always have breakfast 

↦breakfast is the most important meal of the day . it's the meal that provides you energy for the whole day after a night of fasting . not having breakfast can really have an effect on your health ( dizzyness , stomach ache , migranes ) and your school performance 

Hope you liked these tips even if the chapter was a bit short !

- Take care of yourselves ❤❤

~ Blue