#TheCritterGang Part 1

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the Superhero Girls are chasing down a few Oozesquitoes around Metropolis. Raph and Wonder Woman are in pursuit of one Oozesquito.

"There it goes, get it!" Raph shouted.

"Do not let it escape!" Wonder Woman responded. Raph takes out his tonfās and uses smash-jutsu to block Oozesquito's path. The Oozesquito stops, allowing Wonder Woman to capture it in a jar.

"Huzzah!" Wonder Woman shouted with triumph as she raised the captured Oozesquito. It cuts to Mikey, Green Lantern, and Supergirl chasing five Oozesquitoes. Supergirl flies past them and uses her breath to blow the Oozesquitoes toward Mikey, who pulls out a jar, ready to catch them.

"I got them! I got them!" Mikey stated. But the Oozesquitoes go past him and miss. "Whoops," Mikey said, embarrassed.

"Don't worry, Mikey, I got you," Green Lantern reacted as she used her power ring to create a path, guiding the Oozesquitoes straight into the jar as Mikey closed it shut. The three then cheered in victory. It cuts to two Oozesquitoes flying away. The Oozesquitoes instantly stop in place because of Zatanna's telekinesis. She then moves the Oozesquitoes toward Leo. He opens the jar, and they enter inside.

"Nice," Leo said as he closed the jar and raised his hand for a high five. Zatanna gives him a high five. It cuts to two love-struck Oozesquitoes chasing Bumble Bee.

"Guys, a little help here!" Bumble Bee yelled.

"Hang on, Bumble Bee!" Batgirl shouted as she swung in and grabbed her while the Oozesquitoes flew past them. Then the Oozesquitoes get vacuumed by Donnie's tech bo staff and into a jar. 

"And that's how you do it," Donnie said, pleased with himself. The team regrouped and gathered all the Oozesquitoes they had captured into one jar.

"Well done, everyone. This has been a glorious hunt." Wonder Woman triumphantly stated.

"Hey, Donnie, how many Oozesquitoes did we catch today?" Raph asked.

"Well, let's see, you and Wonder Woman captured one...." Donnie said as he calculated the total of Oozesquitoes they'd caught. "About ten Oozesquitoes, leaving us with... 4,990 left to go. Or less, depending on anyone else getting mutated. Which is most likely." Donnie dryly stated.

"Seriously? Ugh, at this point, it will take forever to find those disgusting bugs." Supergirl groaned.

"Isn't there an easier way to capture these bugs?" Zatanna asked. Mikey then gasps.

"Donnie, what about the Bug Splatter?!" Mikey asked ecstatically.

"Mikey, have you forgotten that the Bug Splatter is useless without web goo which we do not have and the only way to get more of that stuff is from you know who," Donnie stated.

"Oh, right... Big Mama." Mikey said bleakly.

"Um, who's Big Mama?" Bumble Bee questioned. 

"Just know that she's bad news with a capital B. To both humans and mutants." Raph answered. "So bad that it's way too risky to get more web goo for the Bug Splatter," Raph added.

"And no web goo means no Bug Splatter," Donnie concluded.

"Well, that's too bad because the Bug Splatter *yawns* sounds useful." Green Lantern said, feeling tired. But unfortunately, her yawn made everyone else yawn.

"Perhaps we should continue the search for another time. But, for now, we all deserve a good night's rest." Wonder Woman suggested.

"*yawns* Works for me, night everybody," Leo added. Everyone said their goodbyes and departed to their homes. As they were leaving, Batgirl was thinking of something, then came up with an idea. The next day, some of the girls were eating at Sweet Justice. Barbara then bursts in with excitement and runs toward her friends.