#AllYouCanEatSuperBuffet Part 1

Late night in the city of Metropolis, Barry Allen just ended his shift at Sweet Justice

"Well, another job well done at Sweet Justice." Barry whistled as he locked up the shop. He was about to head home for the night when something stopped him in his tracks. He caught a whiff of something from a mile away, an aroma he couldn't resist—the delicious smell of hotdogs, one of his favorite meals.

"I... still got time for a midnight snack. I was running low on fuel anyway." He said as he transformed into his superhero persona: The Flash. He races off at the speed of light to find the source of that meaty goodness. The trail leads him to Metropolis Park, where a hot dog cart is parked, but no one is managing it. This confused the speedster, as he started to look around.

"Um, hello?! Is anyone here?! I would like to order hotdogs!" Flash called out. However, nobody responded, just the silence of the night and the wind blowing.

"Oh well." the speedster shrugged, "Never say no to free hot dogs!" Flash says as he begins to serve himself, "But I'll still leave a few dollars just in case. Always be thankful for what you get! That's what my mom used to say!"

As he was enjoying his meal, completely unaware that behind the trees, two round red eyes were spying on him, observing him in interest. As he was purchasing his meal, the young speedster didn't notice something crawling towards his legs, wrapping around them. But by the time he noticed, it was too late. "Huh? What the?!" He then fell face-first on the floor while dropping his hot dog in the process. "My hotdog!" He exclaimed, reaching out for it before being pulled away into the darkness.

Flash screams echo through the night, followed by an evil chuckle.

-Time skip-

The next day at Metropolis High, the last bell rang, and school ended for the day. Jessica was at her locker putting her books away when she saw Hal Jordan walking up towards her with a concerned look.

"Hey Hal, everything okay? Jessica asked. She then thought up an assumption. "If this is about Carrol again, I'm telling you right now, I'm not helping you," Jessica said before closing her locker.

"What? No, No, it's not about Carol." Hal thinks for a moment, "Okay, it's a little bit about Carol, but that's not why I'm here. Have you seen Barry?" Hal asked. "We were supposed to meet at the basketball court for a one-on-one, but he never showed up."

Jessica shook her head. "No, I haven't, but now that you mention it..." She said, remembering something. "I haven't seen Barry during classes today."

"This is so weird," Hal said, scratching his head in thought. "Barry never misses school. He's always on time. Even when school is off." Barry always rushes to school but sometimes forgets it's a no-school day. "Where could he be?"

"Have you asked the other's if they know?" Jessica asked.

"I did, but they don't have a clue either," Hal said, putting his hands in his pockets. Jessica then pulled out her phone and started texting.

"Hang on, let me ask Babs and see if she has seen Barry." She sent the messages to her friend when a quick response came back. "She said she hasn't seen him all day... and apparently Barry was also supposed to meet her at Burrito Bucket before heading to school, but he never showed up."

"Okay, now something is definitely wrong here because Barry would never miss out on a good Burrito," Hal said, knowing how much Barry loves Burritos, along with hotdogs, nachos, hamburgers, pizza, cakes, and basically anything he can consume. He has a crazy metabolism, thanks to his meta powers.

"For once, Hal, you're right." She agreed.

"Of course I'm right." He said with a smirk, flipping his hair. "I'm Hal Jordan. When am I ever wrong?" Jessica gives him a deadpan look.