#TheCritterGang Part 2

The Montage ended with everybody being tired from all the lair hunting. Everybody was sitting around in the turtle tank.

"Ugh! How hard is it to find a lair in this city?" Leo complained as he laid back in his seat.

"Can't we just crash at your guys' hideout?" asked Mikey in a pleading tone. That caused the girls to all feel unwieldy. Mikey was confused by this. "What's wrong, guys? Is there a problem with us staying at your lair?"

"Well, you see.." Jessica started, but Kara butted in, "You Guys would totally trash our hideout or expose our secret identity by accident!" Kara bluntly stated

"Kara!!" scolded Jessica.  

"What!?! You know it's true!!" Defended Kara

"I'm with Kara on that one," stated Zee, and the rest of the girls agreed. Even Jessica has to agree reluctantly. The boys gave them a look for that.

"Why can't we just live with one of you guys? Mikey asked them another question. The girl's eyes widened at that suggestion.

"That's completely out of the question!" Barbara waved her arm to empathize with her point. The other girls shook their heads in agreement.

"Do you have any idea how complicated it's going be to explain to our parents why four mutant ninja turtles are staying in our homes!" Karen stated.

"Especially when those mutant ninja turtles are also teenage boys," added Zee.

"Yup. That would be weird." Donnie agreed while Raph and Leo nodded their heads while Mikey was left confused with a big question mark above his head.

"Then where can we stay!? I want to sleep somewhere that doesn't smell like Raph's morning breath!!" Leo flatly stated. That causes Raph to glare at his younger brother

"I understand your frustration, Leonardo, for I, too, had dealt with the struggles of finding the right home," Diana confessed.

"Wait, you had house troubles too?" Mikey asked.

"Indeed. When I first arrived in Metropolis, I lived in a tree in the park, the way the Amazonian warrior used to live. When my friends discovered my living conditions, they insisted on letting me live with one of them, a proper home. However, it did not work as planned." Diana stated.

"What happened?" asked Raph. Diana had to explain what she did at each of her friends' houses. The boys cringe at some of these moments.

"When I thought all was lost, I met a woman named Julia Kapatelis, an archeologist who studied Ancient Greece and possessed a collection of Amazonian artifacts. She recognized the sources of my weapons and knew immediately that I was Amazonian. Julia has been living alone ever since her daughter left for this college she's attending, so she took me in as if I was one of her own, and I found my proper home." Diana finished her story but then turned to the turtles, who were all shedding tears, safe for Donnie, who was busy tapping on his computer, trying to find a decent spot for them in Metropolis.

"That was a beautiful story," Mikey said, wiping a tear from his eye.

"Have faith, turtles. In my home, we have a proverb. A warrior's home is where she needs no armor. However, in the world of man, we say, home is where your heart is." Diana declared. "Believe me, my friends, you will know when you'll find the right home." Diana's words moved the turtles, which slightly lifted their spirit. They suddenly heard a loud disturbance coming from the middle of downtown Metropolis.

"What was that?" Barbara asked.

"Trouble," Raph answered.

"Apologies, turtles, but the hunting for houses will have to be put on hold for now. For Metropolis is in need of saving." Diana said with determination. The girls hero up, and the heroes drove the turtle tank to the source of the noise. Our heroes arrive on the scene, seeing many people screaming and running away from the chaos. The heroes jump out of the turtle tank and strike a heroic pose. They see many have been robbed: jewelry stores, electronic stores, pawn shops, and auto shops. Many cars have been dismantled completely, and they even see a police officer crying over his dismantled patrol car.