One Year later

"I don't know Jack, I can check my schedule. But I may be booked." I paused, listening to his response. "Hm, yeah, that works. Thanks...Bye" 

"What was that about?"

"Jack wants me to sign up for a singer campaign, most of the others will be there."

"But~" Apollo rolled his eyes.

"But, It starts like, ten minutes after my next concert. I don't know if I'd make it in time. We could push the concert up, but that would be too many last changes to late." I sighed, running my hands through my hair. "Any insight? You're my manager, what should I do?"

Apollo tilted his head as if he was considering something, but I already knew he had an idea. the only reason he was 't sharing it with me was because he knew I wouldn't like it. I let out a sound that was half sigh and half groan.

"Just spit it out."

"Well if the campaign is too far away you could just..uhh.."The god tensed like he was expecting to be hit with his next few words. "vapor travel?"

I had to stop a hiss from escaping my mouth, instead I settled for tightening my jaw, I didn't like using my godly powers anywhere near the public's eyes. they'd assume I was a secret meda-human.  It was what I would eventually lean too in order to avoid questions about the godly world. In any case, if such thing was discovered, and it wasn't me who told the public it would do more harm than good. "BILLIONAIRE SINGER PERSEUS JACKSON SECRET MEDA-HUMAN!" he and all medas would never live it down. he didn't want to risk something so fragile over a campaign. Then again it was also a charity for helping medas be accepted. Also important.  

"I'm sure I'll find a way. look up the most private part of the building though, just in case." I said finally. I turned and stood form my desk. "Now if you don't mind I believe I have a ride to catch and a concert to preform." 

Apollo made a show of an 'after you' gesture and together flanked by one to two security details left the building.