Definitely Not Loverboy

(Some characters may seem a little OOC)

The ride was almost uneventful but because lucky tuna (Fortuna) hates me, something happened. We were only five minutes away from my concert when a gunshot rang out. The taxi man was dead before I could reach him. Time froze and I could see the bullets raining down on me.

Apollo had flashed to the concert and was backstage setting everything up. My head flashed through millions of excuses as to how I had survived. But anything I could think of might trigger the mist into manipulating the situation. I couldn't have that but I also couldn't just wait here and let whoever was assigned to kill me watch as their bullets bounced harmlessly off my skin. It would be clear that I had powers and that I was a "Meta human". Thankfully I had a saviour.

My savior came in a red, blue and gold with long black hair and when she turned I caught a glimpse of her electric blue eyes.

Diana, daughter of Zeus, The Wonder Woman.

"What the fuck." The words slipped out of my mouth as my brain was still processing things, I had really gotten bad at thinking at my feet in life and death sinearios thanks to my monster free life.

Wonder Woman didn't react to my language as she was busy blocking a 5 tons of concrete that fell on her from seemingly nowhere.

"Mind your language little sea" She chastised, before grabbing his waist and jumping into the air.

————————————————————

We landed behind the stage of my concert, Her arms engulfed me as she took the full force of our impact. I blushed, she didn't need to protect me. I would've been completely fine. Only (to my dire) because of my godly gift from Hera, who had re-given me the curse of Achilles. She should probably know that if she knew who I was, wait, she knew who I was.

"How in Hades do you know me?"

"Every demigod, god, and myth knows who the great Perseus Jackson is. Not even the olympians can change that '' She smiled warmly at me, she hadn't really let go of me, so she was still hugging me which was funny because she was shorter than me.

I just stared into her really blue eyes with my sea green ones, trying to see if she was being sarcastic or not. But she seemed genuinely serious. At the same time I fought down down the furious blush that was climbing it's way onto my face. I wasn't blind, The Wonder Woman was hugging me and she was really hot, like unbelievably hot and I hung out with super models all the time.

"Huh, so now what? I mean how does this work? Do you walk me in or do you just leave me here? Do you have to file some sort of report?"

"Now I leave you here and you continue on with your concert. I will file a report, you won't have to do a thing. Though I may come back to ask you a few questions."

"Right, so uhm could you maybe release me? Not that this isn't nice or flattering that you've held on to me for so long but I do kinda have to go." I gave her my world famous shit eating grin. Her cheeks heated up and she let go immediately and turned away, no doubt trying to hide a blush. Briefly I wonder if her reddening cheeks were from embarrassment or something else..[the blood had to go somewhere;)]

"Apologies, I am unsure of what I was thinking. I should not have held onto you for that long. I am deeply sorry if I made you uncomfortable in any way." She rushed to apologize

"It's cool. You didn't mean any harm. I'm gonna go now. I'm already late as it is." I started to walk away but caught my wrist.

"Hold on, I need your number."

"Whoa! Why don't you ask me out while you're at it." I joked out of nervousness. The blush returned to her cheeks.

"It is to contact you"

"Sure, whatever you say."

"Just give it to me Jackson!"

"Last names I'm offended!"

"Don't you have a concert to get to? Give me the number and I'll let you go."

I gave her my personal number.

Then she was gone but for some completely unknown reason I couldn't keep the dopey grin off of my face.