Chapter 1

¨MOMMM!?¨ I shouted as she closed my laptop. ¨Why would you close my laptop I was seeing the last episode of true beauty.¨

¨YOU WATCHED TRUE BEAUTY 3 TIMES ALREADY¨ she shouted ¨you need to go outside and touch some grass.¨

¨NO just let me watch the last episode please~¨ I said putting both my hands together.

¨NO I don't want to hear you crying at the end of every episode¨ she sighed.

¨Fine but i'm not going outside just to touch some grass¨ I looked away getting out of bed.

¨Fine but clean your room it looks like the dumpster¨ She said stepping over my pile of clothes.

¨Why it's my pile of clothes where I go when I want to cry¨ I said.

¨You can cry in the bed not on your dirty clothes¨

¨ Fine but can I watch the last episode pretty please~¨ I asked one more time.

¨NO¨ she said leaving my room with my laptop.

¨Fine¨ I said picking up my clothes.

True beauty was one of my favorite k-dramas since I felt so connected to the characters in the k-drama. I was so happy when I found out one of my favorite webtoon was going to be adapted into a k-drama.

¨Mom I'm going out to go get ramen do you want anything!" I said walking to the door.

¨Ya get me a strawberry milkis and get me the cheese spicy ramen¨ she said while working out.

¨OK¨

While I was walking to the convenience store I was hearing SHE'S IN THE RAIN by THE ROSE the sing is so good I literally hear it 24/7.

When I arrived I saw ambulances and groups of people. I peaked a little to see what happened and what I saw made my heart drop. I slept myself shaking I'm shock.
I stood up pushing pass people, too see what happened i saw my friend lying on the floor life less and blood everywhere.

¨HAE¨ I said running to her and grabbing her hand with both of mine  ¨Please wake up please Hae¨

¨someone Get her¨ someone said behind me.

¨NO please no¨ I said crying losing my grib to her hand ¨ Please she's my friend¨

¨Sorry but you can't be here right now¨ he said, grabbing my waist.

¨NO what happened to her who did this to her¨ I said grabbing her hand back.

¨it was a suicide ¨ One of the guys said looking away from me. "her shoes where left on top and lined up where she's jumped".

  As he said those words, I let go of her hands and stopped trying to grab her hands. I started crying harder at this point you can say I'm having a panic attack then I blacked out.
————————-
  When I began to regain consciousness I looked around confused by my surroundings, but after a while I realized I was in a hospital. I saw my mom next to me holding my hand. When I tried to get up I felt a sharp pain in my head. Then I started to remember everything that happened.

¨HAE, where is she¨ I looked at my mom looking down.

¨ji hyun¨ My mom said looking at me ¨Hae is gone she didn't survive the fall.¨

I looked down, putting my hands to my face and crying ones again. ¨Why did you do that? You know you were the only person I had, besides my mom¨ I thought while feeling my eyes sting, tears developing in my eyes .

¨Hae was already buried¨.

¨What?¨ I looked at my mom in shock.

¨ji hyun you had a panic attack and you where out for 2 days¨

¨WHAT How is that even possible!" I said getting out of bed and taking every Needle out of my skin, running trying to find the exit. When I found one I started running out for about 10 min then I realized that I didn't know where she was buried. "Will shit.. I'm sorry I was not there to stop you hae. I wish you would of told me what was happening with you. I could of helped you. Please don't leave me alone. You were the only person who understood me when nobody did." I started walking to a bridge and saw someone was about to jump.

"Hey! Wait don't do it!"I started running towards the person I saw it was an young man who looked about my age. I grabbed his hand on time but then he jumped while still holding on to my hand. I was out of balance and I ended up falling too.

  When I woke up I looked around and saw I was on the edge of the lake. I started getting up and seeing where the guy was. I looked for about 10 mins and don't find him ¨where is he...¨ I said to myself.

   I Started walking up the mountain and walking straight then I recognized a place that I was standing in front of. It was the comic book places from true beauty "prince comics" I was so shocked.
——————————

Hope you like it so far don't forget to like and comment your opinion on this. Also I know it's short sorry about that I'll try making them long and I feel like I rushed this.