Chapter 4

"What the fuck who is this!¨ I said. "How you know my name you old man?!"

¨I'm not a old man and you'll find out sooner or later" He said then he hung up.

¨What the heck!? Hellooo, WOW he hanged up and what does he mean I will find out soon¨ I said putting down the phone.

¨Who were you calling¨ Suho said behind me.

----Suho pov----

¨oh what the hell you scared me" she looked at me In shock. "And no one also do you know a place that you can work for part time that pays you well¨ she said.

¨umm No¨ I said back.

¨Ok nevermind then bye~¨

¨wow shes a strange girl and that other girl why would she ignore me after what she made me go through¨ I told myself.

-----Back to Ji hyun pov----

¨Wait dammit jukyung was supposed to be here right now¨ I told myself scratching the back of my head.

------------------Next day----

¨Hey jukyung¨ I said walking up to her.

¨Hey¨ she said nervously.

¨umm are you ok?¨

¨Oh ya ya..¨

¨ok?¨ I said I knew she was scared that suho would recognize her and probably me too.

¨I'll be right back I need to go do something¨ she said.

¨ok¨

When she looked back she saw suho and almost fell to the ground.

¨So... hi¨ she said.

He said nothing then left.

¨Thank goodness. He did not recognize me¨ she said.

He then stopped and went straight to a girl that took a picture of him. I knew what he was going to do so I entered class. I saw seojun seating in his seat. ¨Why is he here right now he was supposed to not be here hmm strange¨ I said going to my seat.

¨Oh hey¨ I said looking at Dong-hyun smiling.

He just ignored me.

¨Wow HELLOOOOOO" I shouted a little.

¨Aishhh WHAT¨ he said looking at me.

¨HI¨

¨hey¨ he said looking away

Hmm I never saw him in the back of the drama as a background character.

--class starts--

¨So what's the answer for Q1¨ the teacher said.

¨Hmm where have I seen him before¨ I thought ¨hmm¨

¨Oh ji hyun do you know the answer¨ the teacher asked me since he noticed I was zoned out.

¨Umm 2/5.25?¨ I said embarrassed.

¨Wrong you should pay more attention¨

"Sorry"

------class ends

I left before anyone could ask me a question of what happened in class.

I had money so I went shopping to go buy clothes and makeup and whatever else I needed. But on a budget, cuz I'm practically broke. When I got there I saw jukyung.

¨Oh jukyung¨ I said running up to her but then I noticed that she was crying then I remembered.
I grabbed her hand and we started running out.

¨Are you ok¨ I said while still running.