Chapter 20

(A/n: hey It's been a while... you guys should comment it motivates me to write more!)

Back to jukyung—-

"What the heck.." jukyung said while tearing up. "Why would they do that to you at suck a young age." She then started crying.

Wow I think I should stop here.

——the next day

School ended nothing really happened it was a pretty boring day. Me and jukyung were walking to a cafe that go woon told us to meet her up to talk about something.

"The calories are cheering me up" jukyung mumbled.

"It really is" i agreed enjoying my taro flavored boba.

"Thank you go woon!" me and jukyung said in union.

"I wanted to buy you guys something better" go woon looked back and fourth.

"No its okay this is enough im really enjoying it." I smiled at her getting up," ill be right back i need to use the restroom"

I walked to were the restroom was using it then going to wash my hand and looking at myself. I walked out to see both go woon and jukyung waiting for me.

"we're going to my house so jukyung can teach me how to put on makeup, wanna come" go woon told me.

—------

We were now outside go woon house. We walked in, me and jukyung sat on the couch. While go woon get her make up bag.

"Okay this is what i have" go woon gave jukyung her bag.

"I can work with this so first i put in my contacts, then i began to but on my foundation" jukyung began doing go woon makeup teaching her on the way.

—~~~

Now after a while jukyung was now doing her eye make up.

"This is the shade you would us-" jukyung was cut off by someone singing.

"Okey dockey yo! Is that true? Yea. ,okey dockey yo ! Is that true? Yes. , yes. Okey dockey yo. La lalalaa lalalal laa" seojun came in sight, in his boxers singing, then getting a water bottle from the refrigerator, taking a sip and then pouring the rest on himself  shaking his head.

"Wow he is really feeling himself." i blurted out.

Seojun then spins around looking at me and jukyung.

"What? You were home. Please put some clothes on when you're home" go woon sighed.

Seojun just stared at us....

"Hey." seojun told us then getting back into his dance and singing.

'Omg i remember this he was hella embarrassed'. I thought laughing to myself.

A shouting was heard in seojun room. It was seojun shouting.

"Hey, i didn't see anything, i really didnt!" jukyung shouted to seojun.

"I did!" i shouted laughing a little.

"DARN IT!" seojun shouted again.

I can't believe I got to experience this.
—-------

" it serves him right for not listening to me." go woon said.

"My brothers like that at home too." jukyung said applying makeup too go woon under eye. "Wait. He's in your year. Do you know LIm ju young?"

"No, he must be in a different class" go woon answered.

"He's not worth knowing. Just pretend he doesnt exist."