Let Him Know

A/N it's Valentines....so i pity you guys for me not updating this book...after this three chapters i'm banning myself and see you guys in.summer again ^_^ anywys it's days near... ;) enjoy your Valentine special
~~~~~~~~~~

"It's a big day tomorrow. The school's having a big ceremony. Don't be weary," Tadashi reminded as GoGo went to sleep on Hiro's bed. She nodded with a yawn and tucked herself in the blankets. Tadashi switched off the lights and guarded the café. He knew Hiro was coming.

~~~~~~~~

"It's locked, Hiro," Honey Lemon said as she tried to open the door leading to the Hamada's living room. "Wasabi?" Fred asked, looking at his lazer-hands. "N-no, he'll destroy Hiro's door, Aunt Cass might be furious," Honey Lemon reminded.

"Or maybe you might want to try to knock on the café," a voice called nearby. Hiro walked towards him furiously. "Where is GoGo? What did you do to her?" he asked with tiger eyes. "Woah, slow down, bro, she's sleeping soundly. I didn't do anything to her. And maybe you all want to rest, cause tomorrow's a big day at school," Tadashi answered. They went in the café and had small talk with Tadashi. "I'll go check GoGo," Honey Lemon said as she went upstairs. "What big day?" Fred asked. "The school's preparing for a big ceremomy for special students. GoGo's one of them," Tadashi explained. "How about us?" Wasabi asked. "I still don't know. What I know is that GoGo's a special student 'cause she's rank one in Mechanical Engineering. For the other majors, they still didn't show the results," Tadashi replied. "That's why you kidnapped her? And tried to get her one day when I hit my head on the front door?" Hiro asked, laughing. Tadashi nodded. "I mean, you should've just said to her that the university needs her instead of kidnapping her!" Hiro laughed. Tadashi shook his head lightly. Hiro still laughed as the others looked down. They knew Tadashi did that because he loved GoGo completely.

~~~~~~~~~~

Honey Lemon sat beside sleeping GoGo and ruffled her hair. "GoGo, I know you're not hearing this, but be careful being around with Tadashi. I still don't understand. I thought our feeling was mutual. We shared ice creams, strawberry shakes, and even danced on the moonlight. We laughed, talked, and ruffled each other's hairs. Did Tadashi did that to me for friendship? Am I too assuming that he liked me too? Or was it you, all along that he liked, that's why he hangs out with me, to be closer to you? I don't know GoGo. I always loved Tadashi. But he never brought it back. How did you come up to it? Hiro loves you, and you do, too! But me? Nothing! I even thought Freddie was the one. Well- I was confused. I chose Freddie because Tadashi was gone. I thought I was losing hope. Then I knew he was still alive, and I was so happy! Next thing, he said he loved you. It hurts so much GoGo. Please let him love me. Let him know what I have been feeling the whole time. Let him know Hiro loves you! Let him know that you love someone else. GoGo. I know you can't hear me out, but I hope you and Hiro would never break out. I hope Tadashi would have the brains to love me. I hope he wouldn't take you away from Hiro," Honey Lemon said as her tears flowed against her soft skin. Someone held up and wiped her tears. "He would never take me away. And I would always let him know that you love him," GoGo said, as she came up with tears in her eyes. She hugged Honey Lemon tightly and cried. "Tadashi is a great guy. But he doesn't have the knowledge to choose the right woman. And I'll let him know."

"Thank you, GoGo," Honey Lemon thanked. "Anytime, bestie," GoGo responded.

~~~~~~~~~