News

A/N Omg sorry i didnt update last three or four days i reviewed for some quizzes and exam next week. Sorry i hope i could make it up to you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So, GoGo, what were you going to say?" Tadashi asked. GoGo pulled the collar of Tadashi's shirt and raised a hand. "What the heck?!" Tadashi exclaimed, scared of GoGo's hand.

"I wouldn't let this hand reach you if you only remember," GoGo ordered. Tadashi raised a brow. "Remember? Remember what?" he nervously asked. "Remember Honey Lemon," GoGo replied. "I remember her of course," Tadashi responded. "No, I mean, remember TadaHoney," GoGo added. "TadaHoney doesn't even exist," Tadashi  said. "That's what I'm trying to get out of your genius mind. You loved Honey Lemon," GoGo said back.

"No. I-I don't know!" Tadashi shouted.

"You do. You love Honey Lemon. She loves you back. You don't deserve me. I don't either! I love Hiro, and that's the end of it!" GoGo shouted. Tadashi tried to remember everything, but he just can't all he remembered was a bunch of royal dead guys bringing him back to life. Then he was making clones...It was illegal...Then next thing he was dead again, amnesia came in. The government helped him remember some details and boom, he got back to San Fransokyo and didn't know about that Honey Lemon and Tadashi thing they were all talking about.

"I don't know, maybe you're Honey Lemon," Tadashi said. "Wha- Ugh. No. Look Dashi. This isn't what it's supposed to be," GoGo was annoyed and tired of letting him know the truth.

She groaned and got a pillow, covering her face. "I don't know, Tadashi. What's wrong with you?" she asked.

Tadashi sighed. "Well me of course I--Well, I do not know either," he admitted, rubbing the back of his neck.

"New message," the computer stated out. Tadashi and GoGo glanced at each other. They went to the laptop and clicked the icon. There appeared Honey Lemon.

"Hey GoGo, hey Dashi. I hope you could see this message. So Wasabi has been recruited to the new school here in San Fransokyo. Well, it's another branch of SFIT but only for physics major. Oh, hi Abigail! This girl, she now owns a company by her last name, and it's been collaborating with the new SFIT physics major building. As for me, well, didn't actually win something but look! They made a statue that looks likes me for being top honor chemist! I hope you're all okay there. And i hope you'll achieve honors too," Honey Lemon nessaged. Then her face suddenly frowned. "Oh, GoGo, I .hope you could let him know too. And-- about Hiro," Honey Lemon paused.

GoGo and Tadashi's eyes widened and got nearer to the screen, waiting for Honey Lemon to say her last statement.

"He's been," Honey paused, tears running down.

GoGo had her face full of worries, and shouted at the screen. "What, Honey Lemon!"

Tadashi couldn't resist it. He couldn't hear the news. He knew it was bad already, by the look.of Honey Lemon's face. He couldn't lose a brother the way his brother lost him. No. Not this time.

"He's in the hospital, Aunt Cass was in an accident," Honey Lemon continued.

GoGo's worries remained. It wasn't Hiro.

It was Aunt Cass. What was it this time? Hiro couldn't lose another.family member. No he couldn't, even Tadashi.

"W-what happened?" Tadashi asked. He knew she couldn't hear him, but he knew she had another message to say.

"GoGo, you know the boss of the delivery man Tadashi? If you know that guy, he intentionally got Cass to an accident. Car accident. The court's still clearing it up for a clear reason of why he did that. Well, i hope you wouldn't be too much depressed. Bye," Honey Lemon said and the video stopped.

GoGo worked on the details. She thought of something, and got mad.

"You're responsible for Aunt Cass's accident,"  she said.