Tadashi prt.1

THIRD PERSON

"Tadashi." Baymax stated out.

They all stared at each other for a while and freaked out. "Tadashi?!?!?" they all said in unison.

"No. H-he's gone! H-he's gone. It can't be him." Hiro said, holding his forehead. "It's okay, Hiro. Baymax, are you sure you're not mistaken?" Honey Lemon said, tapping Hiro's shoulders. "I am not mistaken. I have scanned Tadashi. He is my first patient. His DNA matches the delivery man you are talking about." Baymax explained and tilted his head. Honey just collapsed when Baymax said that. Hiro's tears were falling from his eyes and the rest looked down..Hoping Baymax wasn't sure of what he was saying. "B-but..he's gone." Hiro whispered, almost crying. "But we could still find him." he added, in a happier tone. "That's right. He's right. Tadashi is our best friend. So we got to find him."GoGo agreed. "Agreed!" the team said in unison.

~~~~~~~~~

They made a call to the post office. "Hello? This is Hamada residence. And speaking is Hiro Hamada. Can I--we talk with the delivery man?" Hiro called. "He's coming." the man on the phone just said. "No we just need to talk with him he doesn't nee--"

*call ended*

"Cram."GoGo mumbled. "At least he's coming." Wasabi whispered.

The front door opened. The delivery man went in.

There was complete silence. Hiro's eyes were glued to the stranger's eyes. Brown. Like his. He slowly walked towards him and gently removed his health mask.

And there, infront of the hero, was Tadashi. Tadashi Hamada.

"T-Tadashi?" that was all Hiro could say. He couldn't-- THEY couldn't believe he was still alive. Healthy and living. And he was standing infront of them.

"I don't understand. My father told me i had short memory loss.when I fell over." he said, not knowing what to do.

"Y-you--Well, WE don't have parents. Just Aunt Cass, remember?" Hiro asked, and tears fell over his eyes. He couldn't resist his overjoy and at the same time depression. He just rushed to Tadashi and hugged his long lost 'dead' brother. "I don't belong here. I shouldn't be here. I don't remember." Tadashi exclaimed. "Y-you don't remember?" Honey Lemon asked, and tears formed. "You mean...You don't remember anything..at all?!?!? I-I thought you were gone. F-forever..and you were just here the whole time?" Honey Lemon whimpered and she started to cry. "Tadashi, that's YOUR name. You should remember it. Your a student at SFIT, a best friend, a great boy and A BROTHER! YOU DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING?!?!?" GoGo said, shouting over Tadashi. "I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU! I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BEING A BROTHER! I DON'T KNOW AANYYYTHING ABOUT HIRO! I DON'T KNOW YOU!" Tadashi shouted over Hiro. The reply hurt, and all that Hiro could do was to cry. He cried running to his room. GoGo angrily grabbed her jacket and both Wasabi and Fred through the front door. Honey Lemon stared at Tadashi for a long time. "I--I--Love you." she whispered to him and cried.

She kissed Tadashi's cheeks but then realized that she never had that chance. She just walked away sadly. She was wiping her tears and bumped almost to all people.

Rain started and Honey tried to keep it in. Let it go, she thought. But no matter what...she couldn't resust it--- she just let her tears flow with the rythm of the rain.

~~~~~~~~