The Ceremony

"Wake up sleepyheads. It's a big day," Tadashi said as he opened the windows. All of them yawned. They went downstairs for breakfast and took a bath. "Come on in," Tadashi said as he put Baymax on top of Aunt Cass's car. They went in the car and traleved to SFIT. "It's been a long time since we didn't visit this school," Fred said, on his mascot.

"Welcome, students!" the announcer called as students came in the school's arena. "Aunt Cass? Abigail? How did you come here?" Hiro asked, spotting Aunt Cass. "Oh dearie, you're safe!" Aunt Cass said as she hugged Hiro. "As for you, young man, this is for taking my car, the café keys, and kidnapping GoGo!" she added, twisting Tadashi's ears. Abigail shook her head lightly. "The university called me, in honor of my father's great teaching. They fetched me and Aunt Cass on a chopper," she explained. "That clearly means that you should've kidnapped me and Abigail," GoGo mumbled. Tadashi heard it but didn't mind.

"Let's start our ceremony with a prayer, led by our one and only school mascot, Frederick Lee," the announcer called. Fred was stunned to be called and went up stage. The prayer was long and done. They didn't know that Fred had a faithful spirit inside of him. "Now, let's start the special students award. Applied physics, Von Van Drake, Filly Mondeschou, Grace Williams, Jessica Red, Harry Floché, Kathy Hope Zanders, Tombarry Huckle. Congratulations! For our top three, Rachel Strander, second place, Josie Demound, and of course, our winner: He was been doing great and ....clean. He's project was unique and his materials were kept organized, let's welcome: Wasabi!!!" the announcer congratulated. Wasabi was very shocked and got his frame on stage. The team applauded for him. "See, now, he should've kidnapped me, Abigail, Fred and Wasabi," GoGo mumbled.

"Now, for Chemical Engineering! Andrea Washington, Mariposalyn Wallace. We only have five students in Chemical Engineering, and here are the top three! Efron Tylers! Second place, Patricia Swiss! And for our champion special: She did a great job, sweet as her name, she's still an evil scientist who likes to mix up different chemicals! Our winner for the major, Aiko Miyazaki, known as Honey Lemon!!" the announcer greeted as they went up on stage. Honey Lemon screamed and hugged the head for Chemical Engineering. "Everybody say chemicals!" she said, taking a selfie with her fellow students. "That's gonna add Lemon," GoGo mumbled again.

"Now, for our special major, Robotics," the announcer said. He called all forty-robotics students and then proceeded to the top three. "Top three! Gromit Toddle, Second place, our one and only huggable robot-designer, Tadashi Hamada!" he added. The friends were stunned. They knew he wasn't dead?, they thought. "I explained to them, I wasn't dead at all," Tadashi whispered as he brought Baymax with him up on stage. "Now, for our champion, he will be receiving two awards today. Champion and the youngest student in SFIT, congratulations, Hiro Hamada!!" the announcer applauded. Aunt Cass was so proud both of her nephews were in top three. She shouted, "Wooooo!!! That's both of my nephews!! My family! I love my family!!!"

Hiro bowed on stage and fistbumped with his brother. He received his two awards and Honey Lemon took a picture of both of the Hamada brothers. "He should've kidnapped all of us," GoGo mumbled.

As the ceremony went on, different major awards were given to different students. Abigail received her father's proffesor award. GoGo was waiting for her turn.

"Now, our final major. Mechanical Engineering," the announcer called. He awarded the nine students and paused for the champion. GoGo knew she was the one. "Mechanical Engineering has been common here in San Fransokyo. And our neighborhood, Calistralia
(A/N it's a city I made up okay), needs more students in this major in its university. They have picked the five students here in SFIT and it includes the champion. They will be moving to Calistralia and will be having free airport passes and cash total of $1000. Now, for our champion, a fast and hardworking student, Leiko Tanaka, also known as GoGo Tomago!!!!" the announcer said. GoGo was stunned. She knew that she was going to be the champion, but she never knew she was leaving San Fransokyo. She received her trophy, zoning out. "GoGo?" Honey Lemon asked, "Are you alright?"

GoGo didn't speak. She still didn't want to go to Calistralia. She didn't want to leave her friends. She didn't want to leave Hiro.

"I know you're leaving us, but--"

"No! I'm not leaving you!" GoGo cried. She handed Honey Lemon her award and ran away.

A man approached them. "Congratulations, Big Hero 6. Calistralia is a great place to stay...for uhh...your friend. Oh, and the announcer forgot. The huggable robot designer's going to Calistralia too. They need him there. Here's his pass," the man said.

Honey Lemon was shocked. GoGo was going with Tadashi. Not only that GoGo was far from Hiro, but also she was going with Hiro's brother, who loves her, who was loved by Honey Lemon. "No! He can't go! This was planned. This was planned! It was supposed to be me!" Hiro shouted at the man. "Don't be jealous of your brother. He's just going to Calistralia. Here, you're still with your friends," the man nervously responded. Hiro wiped a tear off. "No, y-you don't understand," he said as he walked away, leaving his award.

Honey Lemon turned to Tadashi. She frowned and turned away, following Hiro. So this was why Tadashi only needed to kidnap GoGo. Because it hurts to know the truth that both of them were going away from San Fransokyo.

~~~~~~~~~