𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧, 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝..

"Y/n! have you submitted our last biology assignment?" My friend, Ara asked.

"Yea, I did! Oh Ara, do you know which hospital you're allocate at?" Me aka y/n.

"Hankuk Hospital, How about you?"

"Omg cool same!! Does that mean were gonna be together till dead? haha" I said getting excited.

"Bruh haha girl were meant to be together! Anyways I heard from someone that your doctor aka Kim Seok Jin is there too?" Ara.

Kim Seok Jin? My doctor? My first love?

Yea, I told Ara how huge my crush towards Jin is.

Back then I often went to clinic for check up due to my severe asthma. His the one who took care of me and help me to cure from my severe asthma, now I don't really suffer from it.

How can a 10 years old kid fell for a doctor? HAHA I wonder how to but that's me.

I'm 20 now and today is the last day of my Medical school and next week we will be going to our own hospital that were allocated at as an intern. Which I can't wait to be a real doctor!! and also to meet Jin.

After 10 years of waiting, the day I've been waiting have finally come !! I am now a grown ass women that can finally confessed to her first love.

There have been guys waiting in line to be with me, but sadly I rejected them just to make myself available for Jin.

[ Days have passed ]

Today is the day! Yes the day I'll be going to hankuk hospital to become a real doctor and to meet Jin.

Gotta dress to impress !!

[ My outfit ]

I put on some light make up before heading out

***

[Phone text]

Ara: You out?

Me: Going to , you?

Ara: Same, I'll meet you at the Hospital cafe.

Me: Yessir.

[ End of text ]

While waiting for the bus,I updated my Instagram.

***

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

Finally !! Working at my dream place !! Hankuk Hospital

𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝟐𝟏𝟏 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚𝟐𝟑𝟒𝟒: Eonni Fighting!! for your new job !!

𝐘/𝐧𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐮: Wah Pretty!! Goodluck for your new job

***

Yes! I'm also an Insta famous ever since high school !! I don't really know how I get famous... but it comes naturally right after I entered high school and open up Instagram.

( Wait I don't wanna confuse yall with your own character so here's some introduction of yourself in this story - authornim )

Hi, I'm y/n, Lim y/n. Currently in my 20. I've recently completed medical school and pursuing my dream to be a doctor. Well eherm my first love inspired me to be a doctor and here I am as an intern doctor ! My hobby? I love love to visit aesthetic Cafe and also upload it on instagram.

That's the end of my introduction anyways, if there's more, it will be introduce at the story itself.

Back to story.

"Ara !" I shouted.

"Y/n!!!" Ara shouted back and ran to me.

We hugged each other and jump around!! We realised people was looking at us and we stopped.

" I can't wait!!" Ara.

"Ya I'm curious who we will be partnering with ! I hope my partner is not that scary." me.

"We have 5 minutes left let's go!" Ara.

We was lead by a nurse to the Director office and waited for the director to let us enter.

After the director let us in, I open the door to see one familiar face, Jin.

OMG IT IS REALLY JIN AS IN MY DOCTOR.

Me and Ara greeted the director and the two doctor that will be with us through out our intern journey.

"Ara and y/n right?" The director ask.

"Yes." Me and Ara nodded.

"Y/n? Lim Y/n?" Jin asked.

"Yep!" Me.

"Have you two known each other?" The director ask.

"His my doctor back then." I said.

"Wah y/n! It's been a long time !! How are you ?" Jin.

"I'm good! You?" Me.

"Me too!" Jin.

"Good, I was about to assign Doctor Kim to be your partner." The director said.

We all talk and discuss about what to do and rules and regulation before heading out to actually do the actual work. Me and Ara parted our ways and we planned to meet during lunch.

[ To be continue ]

I feel like my english language couldn't make it. I've been home for about 3 Months and not schoolin currently, besides I don't speak english at home so it will be harder for me. I hope you like it !!!!