𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Jin brought me to his office room. The place he work, I didn't know his the head doctor of this hospital now. When I visited him, that was when he became an only regular doctor at a small clinic.

"Y/n? I didn't know you would become a doctor one day, is your asthma okay now?" Jin asked.

"I didn't know it too haha. Yep I've been fine now thanks for treating me last time Dr Kim." I said and smile towards him. 

He patted my head. 

MY HEARTEUU. 

"Oh y/n today we will only do rounding( as in checking up the patients ) and tomorrow we will be having a surgery briefing at the main hall and some check ups." Jin.

"Okie noted." I said and went out to the doctor's locker to put all my stuff and use the doctor coat. 

We do our rounds and unfortunately I can say that I can't focus and the only thing I can do to is to admire Jin's face the whole day. 

[ 12 pm, lunch time

I went out to lunch, sadly Jin couldn't join me since he have some other thing to do.. Maybe I can grab something for him like a cup of ice americano? 

I grab my food and look for a place to sit. Then I spot Ara and went to sit with her. 

"Y/n you're so so lucky to get Jin. My doctor is a bit scary hais." Ara said. 

"Kinda, I melt when he patted my head." I said. 

"HE DID?" Ara shouted. 

Everyone at the cafeteria turn to look at our direction. 

"Ya ya! You're too loud." I said. 

"OMG I shipped yall !!" Ara.

We eat our food and get back to work. I went back to Jin's office ( Since I'm going to be with him for the whole intern journey ) to see 6 other unknown boys.

"Umn hi?" I said. 

"Oh Ara, This is my friends they're also a doctor here." Jin said. 

"Hi I'm Namjoon! I'm under General Surgery." He said shaking my hand. 

"Hi i'm Jungkook and this is Taehyung beside me, were under Cardiothoracic." Both of them gave me a smile. 

"I'm yoongi and this is Jimin, were under General Surgery too." They said. 

"Hoseok , You can just call me Hobi, I'm the same as you Neurosurgery." He said flashing his sunshine smile. 

They introduced themselves and talk a bit. 

"Anyways the girl you're taking, Ara is already back to work." I said to Hobi. 

"Really?? I should go now. See you guys later !" Hobi left. 

One by one left and Left me with Jin, we continue doing our work and Jin show me some surgery video. 

As the day started to get dark, I headed back home first.

It was kind of an exhausting day even though it's just the first day of Intern. But the best thing is I could look at Jin and be with me. 

I threw my hand bag aside and plopped myself on the bed. 

The next day. 

I got up early to get ready and prepare a break fast for myself. BACON AND SCRAMBLE EGGS.

[ Here's my outfit for today ]

Ah shit... I forgot to ask Jin for his Kakao ID and number.

I went out to work. Arriving at the hospital lobby, I went in straight to the elevator and saw Jimin. 

"Oh y/n ssi, Good morning." Jimin. 

"Ah good morning Dr Park." I greeted him back and bow my head down. 

"You don't have to call me Dr park, Just call me Jimin." He said. 

"Oh okay Jiminssi." I said.

I bid him goodbye after parting ways and went to the locker room to put my stuff down. 

Oh I forget I brought a gift for Jin. A tie. 

I went to Jin's office. (Fyi, My desk is there too.)

"Oh hmm bye I love you." Jin said through the phone. 

I stopped myself from walking in. 

I love you ??  Jin have a girlfriend?? 

The door open. 

"Oh Y/n? How long have you been standing here?" Jin.

"No I just come and was about to go in." I said.

"I'm going down to take some document for our new patient." Jin said. 

I nodded as in Okay and went to my seat. 

Maybe that is his mother. I shrugged it off and start doing some work. 

My table is opposite Jin's desk. So whenever his there, all my focus went to him instead of my work. I put my head on the table and didn't know that I drifted off to sleep after that.

I woke up feeling a tap on my arm.

"Y/n? Wake up, It's already 2pm, We have to go for a briefing." Jin.

"Huh? It's already 2pm??" I said and took a glance at my wrist watch. I quickly grab my doctor coat and a notebook. 

We went to the venue that the briefing is held at.

While wrote down some notes, I turn to look at Jin paying attention to the briefing and writing down a lot of notes. Wow... He look really good with specs... When can I owned him .. 

After an hour briefing, I went to get some lunch with Jin and his friends aka BTS. (They have name for their own clique.) 

I sat beside Jimin and Jin. 

We talk and joke around. After eating we parted our ways. 

" Umn Y/n?" Jimin. 

"Yes?" Me.

"Can we exchange number? Maybe we can grab some drink or a meal out together." Jimin.

"Sure why not? Are you asking for a date HAHA." Me.

"Maybe if can." He said and blushed. 

I smile and gave him my number. 

Then I went back to the office. 

"Oh y/n where did you go? I turn back to see you not there just now." Jin asked. 

" Oh I talked to Jimin for a bit, sorry." I said.

"Oh no it's okay, Anyways we have some appointment check up to do and after that we can head home." Jin.

I nodded and prepare some documents for people. 

" Y/n schedule a surgery for next week , brain tumor surgery." Jin. 

After hours and hours of work. Finally done! It's 9pm. 

I grab my stuff and get ready to go home. 

"Y/n, I'll send you home." Jin.

"Oh no it's okay! I can take the bus." I said.

"It's almost late and it's not good for the girls to go home alone late at night."Jin

With that I agreed and he sent me home by car. 

[ To be continue ] 

Damn this is a whole ass long chapter I can say to me. Cuz I was debating if I want to break this chapter into two in case I'm running out of ideas and I don't want my book to have short chapters.