𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Today I went out to grab lunch with Jimin instead cause I really don't wanna be a third wheeler. 

Since we finish half day, Jimin promised to bring me to the amusement park today !! Which I can't wait for it !! We go eat lunch a our favourite sandwich restaurant which is subway. 

Soon after all rides finish and enjoyed ourselves at the amusement park, the day turns dark. 

Jimin brought me to the Han river to take some fresh fresh air. 

"Y/n?" Jimin.

"Hmn?" Me. 

"Why don't you try moving on?" Jimin.

"How?" Me.

"Why not you use me to move on." Jimin.

"No.. I don't wanna end up hurting you." Me.

"I've been always wanting to say this but when the first time I met you... I fell for you.. Your beautiful smile really melts me.. I really wanted to say that I like you." Jimin said and hold my hand. 

"I-I'm sorry Jimin... I really don't want to hurt you... What if I don't fall for you but hurt you more.. I don't wanna do this to my best friend." Me.

"Y/n , you will never know if you try..." Jimin. 

"No it's okay Jimin.. I don't wanna ruin our friendship. Let's head home now." I said and let go of his hand, heading inside his car. 

The ride was a silent ride. 

He sent me back home and I bid goodbye to him. 

I really felt bad but I really don't want to hurt him. 

Me and Jimin felt awkward after that... he would sometimes avoid me... Maybe I did already hurt him by rejecting him... Every time I tried to say hi.. he would always find something else to get distracted... I don't know how to describe my friendship with him now. 

As more days passed by, I felt more exhausted. The only thing I can try focus to is work and not Jin and Jimin. I don't wanna get interrupted by  them. All I want is to do is to get promoted. 

Today is Valentines day, 

I see people getting gifts from each other.. I expected no one will give me a gift. 

Probably Jimin have find someone new as I see him change more and more happy.

I turn on my desktop and check some document. 

Soon I see a hand placing down a box of chocolate. 

"Hey y/n! I was on my way to grab a valentine's day gift for Jihyeon and I remembered you. Here's a box of chocolate! Happy valentines day sister." Jin pat my head. 

Sister...

When can he stop giving me hopes and be kind to me.

"Oh thank you.." Me.

I focus back on my work. 

[ 3rd Pov ]

BTS gathered and hang out at their usual place. 

"Jimin what happen to you now? See you have a new girl." Jungkook.

"Yea I've moved on." Jimin. 

"Y/n is kind of different, she kind of focus more on her work also we don't really talk that much. " Jin.

"Oh she don't talk to you?" Jimin.

"Maybe cause Jihyeon is always there so she don't really talk." Jin. 

"We should hang out more with her men, she will end up getting stress because of work." Namjoon.

"You're right Namjoon." Yoongi. 

[ To be continue ]