𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐦

In case if you are wondering about the things I mention like what position they are at, here's the example ;

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐲:

This deals with illnesses of the heart, lungs, oesophagus and chest. These include: cardiac surgery (heart and great vessels), thoracic surgery (organs within the thorax, excluding the heart), transplantation and heart failure surgery, oesophageal surgery and congenital surgery in adults and children. 

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐲:

A large specialty containing many sub-specialties including: breast, colorectal, endocrine, upper and lower gastrointestinal (GI), transplant (of kidney, liver, pancreas) and vascular. Laparoscopic surgery may also be practised as a sub-specialty and is used across all general surgery. Most emergency general surgery patients suffer from acute conditions of the abdomen. However, other conditions, including trauma, require a holistic approach and a wide range of skills and experience that may involve working with colleagues from different specialty areas.

𝗡𝗲𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘆:

Involves the brain, central nervous system and spinal cord. It covers all aspects of brain surgery, from pre-operative imaging to removal of tumours. You may focus on: paediatric neurosurgery, neuro-oncology (treating cancer of the brain), functional neurosurgery (surgical management of a wide range of neurological problems, including intractable pain, epilepsy and movement disorders), traumatology, neurovascular surgery, skull-base surgery or spinal surgery.

Back to the story !

𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 [ 𝐊𝐒𝐉 𝐅𝐅 ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara