15. coraline!

-

◜                                                  ◝15

15. coraline!
◟                                                  ◞

˖⁺ 🕷⋆ ୭ ⛓ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

IT HAD ONLY TAKEN a few days for Lorelai and Corpse to overcome the awkwardness that came from their very brief misunderstanding. There was no regret from either side, however, because even if neither of them said it, both of them knew they needed to have that conversation. They had been drawn to each other whenever they were going through something, so addressing why that happened was imperative to their future friendship.

This takes them to the present, where Lorelai leans on the counter in her bathroom, applying her mascara as Corpse laughs at her through her phone. They were on FaceTime (does it even count as FaceTime when Corpse's screen remains black?) and apparently Corpse found amusement in watching Lorelai get ready. It's Halloween, and in honor of the holiday and the special stream they had planned, Lorelai was dressing up for her stream. The process behind her costume, however, was a bit too funny for Corpse.

"Corpse, shut the fuck up," she giggles, lowering her hand and glaring at the phone propped up on her countertop. "You're unhelpful."

"If you wanted help you would've called Rae or Marzia," Corpse points out with a shit eating grin for no one but himself to see.

Lorelai rolls her eyes and finishes her mascara. Corpse had guessed she was going as Coraline the moment she shoved her hair into a wig cap and put on the short blue wig. Even though she had still been in her jeans and black tank top, Corpse had just known.

"So, based on the fact that you called me, I'd say getting help wasn't your main focus," Corpse says.

"Shut it," Lorelai replies, her cheeks turning pink under her blush.

She drops the mascara tube onto the counter and runs her fingers through the blue strands of her wig. Corpse watches with a warm smile, admiring the way she seemed so at peace in the moment compared to the distressed and annoyed Lorelai from a few minutes ago when she had been struggling to do her left eye with her right hand. A few more seconds pass and she reaches for her phone, picking it up off the counter and walking back into her bedroom with it.

"Alright, it's time for the full fit," Lorelai smiles.

She sets her phone down on her desk so that all Corpse can see is the blue glow of her monitors on the ceiling as Lorelai grabs her yellow raincoat. The raincoat, which was bought at a home improvement store five minutes away from her house and was in no way stylish, had been altered by Marzia to not drown Lorelai's figure. When they first bought it, they had bought an XXL because that was the only size in stock, yet with a bit of sewing and altering from Marzia, they had gotten it to fit her. It wasn't perfect, but at least Lorelai no longer looked like a real life Ms. Pac-Man blob.