03. the L word drop

-

◜                                                  ◝03

◜ ◝
03. the L word drop
◟ ◞

˖⁺ 🕷⋆ ୭ ⛓ .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"NO! FUCK!" LORELAI EXCLAIMED. She groaned and moved her mouse back to the 'open loot box' button on the bottom of her screen.

For the past hour and a half she had been opening Overwatch loot boxes on stream with her chat. She was already burnt out from editing for the majority of the day, but knowing she needed to get out some content, she decided to have a chill stream to open the loot boxes she had piling up on her Overwatch account. Six hundred eighteen. There were six hundred eighteen loot boxes for her to open.

To make it not the most boring stream in existence, Lorelai had let the chat give her a goal. Someone offered to donate three hundred dollars if Lorelai could get the 'precisely' voiceline in one of her loot boxes. It wasn't a special line or anything, just a random one she hadn't gotten before. To make the challenge even harder, she had to get it within one hundred boxes of starting. Unfortunately, she was down to her last five and still had not gotten the line yet.

"Do we need Edgar for luck?" She laughed, turning to her chat to get their input on the situation. A surge of 'yes' came through, so Lorelai stood up and headed towards the door of her bedroom.

Meanwhile, her stream chat was beginning to fly off the rails.

corpse_husband: here's some good luck :)

thefoolapril: corpse??????!!!!!

torksalot: corpse corpse corpse corpse corpse

urgurlbethuny: smh corpse never streams on his twitch

carahachi: CORPSE POG

Lorelai, completely oblivious to the guest on her stream, walked into Felix's office where the man sat scrolling through Reddit for good content. His camera was on, but based on his silence, he was going to cut this part out anyways.

"Can I take Edgar?" She asked, gesturing to the dog chilling in Felix's left arm.

He nodded, passing Lorelai the pug without another word. She left his office, stroking Edgar's head as she walked back into her bedroom. Her door creaked as it opened and she winced at the hideous noise. Maybe she could look up how to fix that soon.

"I'm back, chat," Lorelai said, sitting down and cradling Edgar in her arms. "Woah, what happened?"

vivianrene: corpseeeee