Chapter 1

Picture of Xavier Haynes

He's so hot right?!

Chapter 1

Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day after Kira's parents' funeral! She's been too upset to leave the house she grew up in since she was adopted. She was really confused about why she had to move into her grandparents' house when she can live with her 20 year old sister, Eva.

I mean, yeah, she was her only real sister, but she could still take care of her and her little werewolf sister, who is from her parent that means the world to her, Lilly.

"Lilly is only 4, I can still take care of her, our parents left a hell of a lot of money for us!" She thought to her self while packing her bag for the biggest move of her life.

Kira's parents were rich, but didn't like using their money on their house. Instead, they liked saving money for their 2 daughters and their little pup.

"I can't wait to turn 18 so I could be making my own decisions, ugh. Why does my birthday have to be at the end of March? Kira whispered to herself.

"Oh, cheer up, will you? I never thought you hated werewolves that much!" Her grandfather David said.

'How did he even hear me? Oh! Stupid werewolf powers! I wish I was a werewolf." Kira thought to herself, wolves were her favourite animal and it was her dream to become a werewolf. She liked the fact that you get to have a mate. She remembers how her dad used to always look at her mother, they always used to tell stories of how her mother always played hard-to-get with her father and how they always used to go in the woods and play pranks on their pack members.

Her parents were well known in their old pack, they never had enemies, but people just didn't agree with them all the time, Kira never met her parents' pack because her parents left them and moved to another place. Focusing her attention back to her grandfather David, she gasped, "No Grandpa! You know how much I love werewolves and how much I love you and Grandma Erica! You guys are the world to me!" she said frowning a little and crossing her arms over her chest. She wanted to show her grandfather that she was serious.

"You really need to know what being sarcastic is, because you're really killing me." her grandfather said, trying to make her smile a little bit.

"Okay. Now get out, I need to take a shower!" she said, smiling at how young her grandfather sounds, while trying to push him out of her room, but failed badly since he was a werewolf, who once, was an Alpha and she's just a human.

"Maybe you could try the word please?" Her grandfather tried to push her buttons.

"...please?" Kira asked, acting confused. "What kinda word is that?" She asked her grandfather, trying not to laugh, but ended up laughing quietly.

"Yeah, I kind of guessed that word wasn't in your dictionary." Said her grandfather, making Kira burst out laughing, thinking that he was the best grandfather she could ever ask for.

"Please leave. Go help grandma with taking care of Lilly or help Eva with packing or something, but just leave me alone." She said adding a final "Please?" at the end with her puppy eyes.

Her grandfather shook his head while smiling at how silly his granddaughter is, but still left to help Eva with packing, because he knew that Erica was great with kids and didn't need his help.

Eva was in the middle of packing when she got a text from her boyfriend of 2 years, Chris saying that he will miss her and try to visit her whenever he can. Chris was a werewolf, a black one with blue eyes and a scar on his left eye. He never wanted to tell her where he got the scar from, but she didn't really care because she thought that it was personal and she didn't want to seem like one of those annoying girlfriends that wanted to know everything about their boyfriends, Eva knew enough about Chris that other people didn't know! Not even his best of friends.

Eva is really sad she had to leave all her friends and boyfriend to go to a place she didn't even like, she didn't like the idea of going through all the steps of making new friends and that annoyed her a lot. But she was really happy she had a sister like Kira, they're more like best friends than sisters. She's really glad that, after her mom left, she had her other half, who was her sister. Eva and Kira's real parents were killed in a car accident.

Tears were starting to come out as she tried to wipe them away and the memories that caused them. She knew about what happened to her real parents because she was 4 and Kira was 1, the police took them to an adoption building, because they didn't have any close family. She was really happy that a family like the Hambeltons adopted them, she couldn't be any happier.

"Hey, do you need help in here? Or are you fine by yourself?" Asked her grandfather.

"I'm fine. Almost done" she answered shortly.

Her grandfather heard her sobs and was by her side in a blink of an eye. "Werewolf power, I swear" she thought to herself.

"Are you alright dear?" her grandfather asked, getting worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just going to miss this place and Chris, that's all." she said. Her grandfather knew she wasn't telling the truth but he didn't want to press her any further.

"Okay, we'll be heading off in a couple of hours. Make sure you get everything." he said walking out, going to help Erica with little Lilly.

"I hope nothing bad happens to us, because I get the feeling that all the bad things happen to get attracted to us all the time."

--------------------------------------------

As for Xavier, life was normal.

After having sex with the pack's slut Tyesha, Xavier felt tired and went to shower and relax.

He wasn't tired because of Tyesha, sure she was good in bed, but he was tired and annoyed because of his dad. He wouldn't let him be the Alpha of the silver moon pack until he finds his mate, Xavier was tired of throwing parties to find his mate, he didn't find anyone each time.

He didn't want his mate to be a human, because every human he meets, they would have sex and then they would find out he's a werewolf and run from him.

He didn't mind feeling like he's a scary man he liked that feeling, but he just got annoyed and sick of it.

In California, there were a lot of humans even in Riverdale High School, there were a mix of human and werewolves, Xavier graduated from Riverdale 2 years ago, that was the best day of his life because he left that hell hole, and all the annoying teachers there.

He didn't want to work, because he already has a job as an Alpha waiting for him to find his mate.

Xavier knew about the 2 human girls coming, but he didn't care about them because he knew who adopted them and that was the reason he didn't care, he also didn't care about humans in general, he has human maids working for him already. He loved having power over the weak humans, they never even have the power to fight him back because they knew how powerful he was.

"Let's just hope that none of the girls are our mates. Xavier said to his wolf because he didn't like the idea of having a human mate and going through the steps about telling them about werewolves and their lives.

"No!" his wolf growled. "Don't say that! We want to find our mate fast! I can't wait any longer!" his wolf said in a growl.

'Keep dreaming Alex' he said and cut him off.

But what Xavier didn't know is that Kira and Eva already knew everything about werewolves, well, almost everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo? how was it? Ill be making the chapters longer! Don't worry. I gotch u!!!

Don't forget to do the things below for the next chapter

5 VOTE

2COMMENT

1FOLLOW

And stay alive

Love y'all!

-Liamniall334