Chapter 2

Andrea as Kira

Chapter 2

Enjoy

--------___________________

"Wait! We can't leave in an hour, we still didn't do the basement." Eva said, running down the stairs. Realization hit me. It hit me hard like a train, how could I forget the basement? It has everything special to my parents and us,

" I'll clean it and get the stuff. " I said running down to the basement but my grandmothers voice stopped me from going any further.

" oh, we already got some of the stuff in the truck and it will be here on Monday, there's still some other stuff your grandfather wanted to put in the truck! You can help him if you want." She smiling at me while feeding Lilly, she eats so much but my parents said it was became she was a pup, and pups need to eat a lot.

"Yeah, I'll help him." I said, continuing my run to the basement. There so many family pictures there and I was not wiling to throw away, not even one. Especially the old pictures of mom and dad when they got married, there's so many pictures of that day. It makes you think you were there just by looking at all the pictures.

I spent a couple of minutes packing the picture until my eyes landed on a picture of my dad in a restaurant on his knees with a ring in hand and what looks like it asking mom to marry him. I smiled to myself.  She looked the happiest I've ever seen her, they looked so perfect. I truly missed how they look at each others and how they were the only ones keeping this family happy, but now they were gone and I had to get over it and try not to cry, but that was too late because I can already feel the tears running down my check one after another.

"Hey sweetie,what's wrong?" My grandmother asks. She was looking at me and then the picture in my hand and smiling at the memories. "Did you know that your grandfather is the one that took that picture? We were with them and she was so happy." She said turning the picture to the back,where it says the restaurants name.

"The rockin' teddy bears." my grandfather says joining us looking at the pictures " I remember that day like it was yesterday" he added. I'd don't exactly understand why it's called that but my parents always got a kick out of the name. Which, is why dad purposes there. It's really not a romantic restaurant, you can even tell by the name of it. There's little stuffed animal bears all around the diner dressed up as famous rock stars, but for some reason they both loved it.

We just stood there looking at the pictures a couple of seconds until my grandmother speaks up " I don't understand why they loved this place so much."

We all look around in the other picture and I see a little Elvis Prestley teddy bear, I shake my head " they thought it was funny"

My grandfather laughs " I understand that if they thought it was funny, what I don't understand is why he purposes there."

"It was where they had their first date" my grandmother defended.

My grandfather shakes his head and smiles " I had told that boy to take her somewhere nice, and instead he brought there."

"Jack never was one things serious though, do you remember that time when he tried to convince everyone that the cat was a dog by taking it for walks."

"He always was a strange one." my grandfather says laughing quietly.

" I have no idea how he got holly, she was always so serious as a kid, like the first time they met, Jack tried to make a mud pie with her and she made a face before walking away in her little black dress and tights."

"In Jacks defence he'd never met another five year old who didn't like mud pies"

I smiled listening to stories about my parents, I'd heard them all before but they were alway funny.

" Do you remember what he did when she walked away?" My grandmother asks, her eyes glazing over as she gets propelled into the past

"Jumped right up and chased her, asked if she wanted to do something else instead"

My grandmother giggles, " and she once again shock him off, he didn't stop trying though. There was never anyone else for either of them. They started dating when they were 14 and were inseparable ever since"

I think of them side by side, it was written in their will that they be buried together, and I can't imagine it going any other way. My parents has never dated anyone else but eachothers. I think the reason to that was because the were mates and dad might of been the jealous type to let my mom date another guy while he was alive. they were bestfriends since that day with the mud pie until the died. They rarely fought and if they did mom ended up in tears and dad always hugged her telling her it was alright. Their fights never lasted for ten minutes, they just couldn't stand to be mad at eachothers.

I was never grossed out when they kissed, I mean I know that you were supposed to be as a kid, but it was just so natural and you could just tell how much they truly loved eachothers.

I've always wanted that, which is maybe why I'm still a virgin. I wanted what my parents had. I want true love that will still last forever. I know I have my amazing boyfriend Sam and that we've been dating for 6 months now but I still don't think he can give me what I want. Don't get me wrong he's nice and sweet and really cute but I still don't think we're the perfect two. I don't think any guy could give me what I want, the reason being to that is that guys are always assholes.

Even when they would be nice for a moment and you would think that they changed, they're turn to be still assholes.

When my parents died it destroyed me, but I knew that one wouldn't be able to live without the other and over the years I told myself that it was good that they went together as a pair. I would have my free spirited mom and my overly goofy dad, I'd have a shell of them. If ever there was two people that completed eachothers it was them. If one died then the other would have soon followed. So as much as I hated living without them, I know that I can't have one without the other.

"Okay let's go catch our flight it's going to be here in 2 hours. Don't worry about the stuff, it'll be in the truck today and it will be with us on Monday, lets go" my grandfather said snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and flashed a soft smile.

We got in the car and Eva drove to the airport.  Lilly was wide awake beside me so I decided to play games with her until we get to the airport.

After what seemed like minutes later we arrived at the airport. Or maybe it was a short time because I was having fun playing with Lilly.

"Are you guys ready for a 5 hour plane ride?" asked Eva, more annoyed of the long distance then anyone else here. I couldn't blame her I did not want to leave everything here and go to a place I don't want. I love living in New York it's amazing and now we have to move to California, it might not be as bad but I'm going to miss my dancing classes and mostly my friends and boyfriend

"Why does life have to be so complicated?" I asked moaning in annoyance while the others just laughed.

"Let's go its arriving soon." my grandmother said taking her bag.Eva took hers and mine while I was holding Lillys hand and going into the airport.

Looking around the airpet theres so many people here, it was so crowded. looking at the screens that have plane time on it, i noticed that our will be here in 5 minutes.

ugh. great. just great

Well Here goes nothing.

^^^^^^^^^^*************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*

Please vote!

Comment

And follow!!

- liamniall334 ✌✌