Chapter 3

Megan fox as Eva

Chapter 3

Getting on the plane I took a window seat with Lilly beside me. I giggle looking at Lilly's face.

She saw me looking and laughing her " what?" She asked with her adorable little voices. "Why are you holding a batmans doll, I thought you liked Barbie or Dora."

She looked down and smiled then looked back at me and I see a little anger in her cute blue eyes "Batman is cool, my friend Jack gave it to me so I won't forget him" I couldn't hold it anymore so I laughed really loud making some heads turning around and look at us in their seats,including my family

"Guys shut up people are trying to sleep" Eva said and I gave her an apology looks and said a quick sorry to everyone. "Are you sure your guys aren't 19 year olds?" She laughed a little at my lame joke "No, I'm 4." she said showing the number 5 with her hand which caused me to smile at how smart she was trying to be.

" THIS is 4 Einstein" I said taking away one of her tiny finger and laughed when she looked up at me

" Oh" She giggled and looked at her grandmother while talking to her.

Okay! That was weird I don't think we're done talking because she never said bye. You see my little sister has a habit of saying bye when she was done talking to a person but she never said bye to me soo.

I just shrugged and went on my iPhone listening to the best singer in the world. Ed sheeran, you can't even argue with me and tell me how he isn't, there's just no way one person can say anything bad about Ed sheeran. At least if they did I wouldn't believe it, cuz' it wouldn't be true.

I guess I was right when I said Lilly wouldn't be done talking to me because she never said bye. She started talking but I couldn't hear her so I just nodded and said yes when she was done talking, she laughed at me and took one of my earphones out of my ear so I could talk to her. "Did you break up with Sam?" Why the hell was she asking my this "Why are you asking me this? You're 4 for goodness sake!" I said putting back my earphone in my war and going back to listen to my music but then paused it and made sure I said " Bye" to her to so she would know that I was done talking to her.

Of course I didn't break up with Sam, I know that time will come soon, but we still were going to try and plus there's going to be a 2 week off at my old school in a week or so, so we can see eachothers then. I just hope that the new school I go to isn't like my old school, West York because it was annoying as hell and I hated the people there.

Maybe if I try to sleep iltl actually fall asleep and we can get there soon and I can dance in my grandparents basement. If they have one.

At my old parents house, in our basement there were mirrors almost covering all the walls for me to practice my dancing. That's what I'm going to miss the most about my old life, I'm still going to dance and never going to stop. I usually dance when I'm angry, nervous or bored.

Sometimes my parents would know that I'm mad or nervous about something when I dance which happened a lot because the people in our school always annoyed me because I am dating Sam. All the girls were just jealous of me dating sam and they always wanted us to break up, but I didn't break up with Sam because of them, I'm dating him for him not for anyone else.

I lowered down the music volume and closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep.

-Eva's p.o.v- (you didn't see that coming did you?)

There was still an hour until the plane lands in California, Kira was dead asleep and so was Lilly.

Why can't I sleep like them?

'Maybe it's because the text you got from Chris saying that he found his mate' the annoying said of my thoughts said. Yeah it is true that he said that but he also said that he didn't want her and he wanted to stay with me. I don't really care that he found his mate I still love him and I'm still going to stay with him. I know it's a bit selfish but again I didn't care for who ever she was.

I'm just so happy that he's coming in a couple of days with sam, I find it really cute how my boyfriend and Kira's boyfriend know eachothers, although Sam isn't a werewolf he still, but he !knew about werewolfs.

Almost everyone did because there was a lot of them in America.

I wonder why Kira never wanted to date a werewolf, I don't remember her telling me the reason and I don't remember asking her. Maybe ill ask her another time when I remember.

---------------------------------------

" Eva, come on sweetie were landing in 2 minutes." My grandmother said shaking my lightly as grandpa did the same to Kira and Lilly. We're already here, I didn't even realize that I feel asleep.

After getting off the plane we went to get our bags and grandpa stopped a taxi it was a van because we were five and there would be no space for all of us to fit in the small one.

When we got in grandpa gave the guy our address and I could already tell the driver was a werewolf, mostly everyone is around here, I look at Kira and I see her looking at me. Maybe she knew that he was a werewolf too. But we had to get used to this by now, we are basically going to live in a packs territory so there was no worries as long as grandpa and grandma were by our side and of course Lilly, since she's a werewolf maybe she can help. Who know? Well I sure didn't.

.............................................

When we arrive at the house it looked big but not like our old one, it was pretty on the outside and I just wonder if it would look good on the inside too.

"You guys go chose your rooms well get the stuff up to your rooms." Grandmother Erica says when we got out the van.

" Are you sure you don't need our help?" Kira asked while grandma just shakes her head an smiles at us telling us it was okay to go.

"Don't forget you guys need to meet soon to be alpha Xavier and soon to be beta Dylan tomorrow." Granpa added before we look at eachothers with wide eyes and the Kira started heading in the house so i followed.

We were too tired to look around so we took rooms close to eachothers and I went to sleep right away, I can tell that Kira was in the shower because I heard the sound of the shower coming from the room next to me.

....$$.........$$......$$$.........$$.........$$

Don't forget to do the things below for the next chapter

5 VOTE

2COMMENT

1FOLLOW

And stay alive

Love y'all!

-Liamniall334