Chapter 4

ian somerhalder as Dylan O'brien

Chapter 4

After taking a shower I went down stairs to have a snack. I was already liking this house. It looked so welcoming with pictures of the family in the halls, and the biggest smiles on their faces. Maybe this place won't be bad after all, I might enjoy my time here.

I need to go dance right now, I might take Lilly with me so she can try to copy me when I'm dancing and then we would be laughing the whole time.

Maybe there would be hot guy that can catch my eyes. Wait no I have a hot boyfriend I don't need them.
Ugh. I'm already missing Sammy.

" come on Lilly, lets go" I heard grandma say.

" where are you taking her, I want her to come and dance with me in the basement" I said not sure if they have a basement but I'm still can go to a gym or something.

" we don't have a basement, but you can go to the packs house, there's a dance room, I'm taking Lilly there so she can make new friends. Do you want to come" she asked grabbing her keys

" is it far from here" please say no so I can walk.

" no, but I'm still gonna drive anyways" maybe I should go and dance there, maybe there wouldn't be anyone in the room and ill be by myself.
" can we walk to it" I asked hoping she say yes. " do you know what, why don't you take Lilly and go there" wait. What I don't even know where the pack house is. " I don't know-" I tried to ask but she cut me off." Just go straight and you'll see the biggest house you've ever seen in this place, that's the one."

" are you sure, I'm mean I don't even know if ill get lost or not and if-" why does she keep cutting me off

" just go you'll be fine, if u get lost ask for directions, people are nice around here they'll tell you." I hope she right. I nodded taking Lilly's hand in mine and going up stairs to get my clothes and bag for a shower.

Going out of the House leaving Eva still sleeping in her new room, I thought that I might as well leave her, she needed to sleep she looked tired.

"When are we going to start school" Lilly asked looking down at me. I don't want to go to school soon, maybe another month or so. I'm just not really ready to go to school and become the new girl, I just don't want to.

" I honestly don't know" I said looking at her then looking back ahead." Maybe next week"she nodded and looked down at the ground.

Why can't we just go back to our old house. Now it's going to be really awkward with everyone looking at me confused as to why I'm a human, in their territory holding a young werewolf's hand.

I don't remember any of packs coming to our parents funeral, maybe one of them but not this one for sure.

I don't get why they hate our parents that much, why were they so mean to our parents, all they wanted to is to be together. Was that a crime or something.

Maybe they left because the alpha was mean, yeah that might of been it. I hate alpha Haynes. He's so mean to out parents, mom and dad always used to tell us stories about them. Me and Eva agreed to ignore any werewolf in this pack and not fall in love with any of them. Well talk to the humans at school and that's it.

" is that the big house" Lilly asked pointing her finger at the HUG house that was infront of us. Grandma wasn't kidding when she said the biggest house. It really was, not a house but a mansion, it looks beautiful, I wonder how the dance room is going to look like, I can't wait.

--Dylan's pov---

"Come on man they might be hot, who knows." I said giving Xavier a punch on the shoulder