The girl with golden eyes

The trees made a rattling sound and thunder clouds were above, for this indeed - was a dark evening.

The trio walked handcuffed and their heads hung down. They had a few hooded monsters accompanying them.

"This is pure madness", Karl shaking his head

"I can't remember whose idea was it?  Lucas give me a hint", Samantha barked then looked away, a few sniffles were all that followed

Karl looked up at the sky, his eyes first glistened,  taking all this beauty and then his lips trembled and eyes burned trying to keep tears at bay.

They were in amdist some jungle path half away from the site of execution, they could tell so because of all the cheering coming from that direction.

When one of the so called monsters removed their hoods and her curly brown hair fell on her shoulders. She turned around. Looked the monsters straight in the eye. Then in blink of eye slashed them with imperial golden sword.

She looked at children "Are you guys alright? " with pure concern in her eye

"Yeah" Lucas nodded

"Now, listen carefully my name is Hazel Levesque.I am a half blood from camp jupiter. I am mixing among them to find out their plan and  I am gonna help you get out of here"

"How do we trust you? " asked Karl

She showed her SPQR tattoo, looked around and said, "Listen I do need to take you to execution site. If you run from here into forest they will get to you  before you can run out. When we get there, you all are supposed to be boiled together, cut down from different parts of your body and be made a monster soup"

"Jeepers" they all had goosebumps together.

"But do not worry.Although you are supposed to be boiled together in front of them, but  you will be taken to a secluded kitchen to help prepare you into a dish for them, that is when you three will run"

"Wouldn't they like it better if we were cooked in front of them? " Karl asked trembling

"Monster politics not everyone will get to eat you all, so if we cook in from of them we need to serve in front of them and that will not be pretty"

"I'm not sure we could run when we have melted legs, didn't you just say we were gonna get boiled?" asked Lucas

"Don't worry I have a few gifts from an old friend", Hazel winked "Fire resistant belts, wear then in your chests and you won't feel a thing "

The three did as instructed.

They were taken to the site it was  an arena of monsters, with them cheering loudly, in the middle of it was an huge cauldron.

All the three were tossed into the cauldron and were then drenched with water.While the cheering grew louder, the fire was lit up.

Three didn't feel any heat on chest but no one said that their legs will feel pang of heat, samantha uses water to help keep herself and her brothers from heat.

They were then stirred around with vegetables for an hour before hazel took them to kitchen.

"We have some time to kill, you could only run away when I serve monsters their food and drinks, and they all will be gathered at the same place, leaving you more than enough time to slip out"

Hazel started making regular instant chicken soup.

"Won't they know it's not us half - bloods"

"They haven't eaten one in decades, they hardly remember the taste" Hazel smirked

"Who are your godly parents? "

"Half bloods " the three said united.

"Would I know them? What are their names? "

"Percy and Annabeth"

Hazel's eyes widened, she took a step back "That can't be, they are dead"

......................................................................

Hey! author here.

This was a long chapter. Phew!

Hope you enjoyed please leave a like and comment.

P. S - Tell me if you have any questions, I have answers to all of them.

And - yeah how were monsters not able to smell Hazel was a half blood?
- Patience dear readers, patience