Meeting with the gods went......

"Huh so this is it" Samantha said, eyeing the huge Empire state building. It stood tall with clouds gathering and swirling at its top. Making the fog so dense you need to pop your eyes out to see it.

The duo walked into the building. This wasn't a busy day. People were scattered here and there and when they saw that the elevator was empty, they rushed to it. "To the 600th floor"

The security replied, "You are out of your mind girl - there's no such thing. And with a hefty smile said "Not unless you could float water"

"Oh I can't" Samantha said with a smile,"Or can I",then made the water from her flask float up to reach the ceiling , then dropped it with grace.

The security guard replied, "Very well then"

In a flash they reached there, and doors opened to give the view of modern olympus. The God's sitting in a U circle on their mighty thrones. Any bedazzled eye would only see the colors gold, white and silver.

The duo walked up to the centre

"Greetings O respectful Gods " Karl said taking a bow and Samantha followed.

"So which one of you is it? " Zeus demanded to know

"We don't understand your majesty"

"The chosen one?  Who is it?  The one mentioned in the prophecy?"

"We don't know, my lord "

" Quiet down. I am not talking to you "

When Karl looked around the room it was others who were thinking.

"I bet it's the girl - the reckless one" Ares - The god of war said.

"It could be the boy." Aphrodite chimed in. - The goddess of love

"We don't want to take chances" Athena said. - The goddess of wisdom.
"I am going to be direct with you. You two are chosen to defeat chaos in an old prophecy. Prepare for it"

"But we don't know anything about the prophecy" Samantha said

"And why are we the chosen ones?" Karl asked

"If only we knew," Dionysus said taking a sip of his diet coke.

"We don't know why you are the chosen ones. But we can't reveal the prophecy that is clear " Athena said. , "Go unite the Seven from the last prophecy. Then come to meet us again. Till then remeber you all have the weight of world on your shoulders "

"Can I ask you something? " Karl asked in the politest voice he could conjure up

"Go on " Athena said quietly

"Why did you refuse to speak to the others? "

" The details of the prophecy gets out and world wreaks havoc. Thats why your parents kept quiet too, they understood the situation too"

The duo took their leave and walked away.

"Mighty answers we found" Samantha whispered to Karl

They both got on the elevator, "Call us you'll know when you need us" Athena said. Just before the elevator closed and the dazzling world of olympus vanished from their sight.

They both travelled back to the camp when they were met with questioning glances. Demanding to know what happened.

They say around the campfire and told them about the journey.

"Those cowards" Percy said, "Always making us fight their battles "

"Dad, who were the seven, "  Karl asked

"In a prophecy long ago me, your mom and our friends - leo, hazel, Piper, jason, frank were a part of it, " Percy said eyeing all the people around him, glancing into their very souls. "Gaia had opened the doors of death to take revenge for the titans and dethrone gods. Me and my mom went through hell that time"

"I'm sorry dad that must have been hard" Samantha said hugging her father

" We went through literal hell - tartarus "

Samantha broke the hug and looked into her father's eyes, while Karl took a huge gasp.

And Percy just winked, "You will get to meet my friends at last "

.....................................................................

Hey guys!

Author here. Hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did please vote for it.

I won't be able to be regular but I will post as often as I can.

Thanks and if you made it till here what's a few more weeks?. This series could just give you a glimpse of nostalgia as you remeber your past self reading it.