Latoya

I was little sad that John had to cancel our lunch date, but he said he had a family emergency. I understand that family comes first. I chatted with my mom for a bit before heading back home. When I made it home, I was happy to see that Ronald wasn't there. Arguing with him every day was becoming overwhelming.

I got somethings together, so I could take me a hot bath and relax. I lit some candles and poured me a glass of wine as I sat back into the tub of hot water that I filled it with. I played me some Ari Lennox as I laid back with a hot towel over my face. My mouth was still a little sore from Ronald hitting me yesterday morning.

[Up late again
Head on my chest, hand on my ass
Up late again
Back it up on you, breathing fast
Up late again
Tell me how it is when I back it up there
It up there

Make your way to North Hollywood
Target lingerie
Kissing your lips dipped in backwood tips
I been crushing on you
We can fake watch the news, if you like it]

I let my playlist play on as I relaxed. About twenty minutes later I heard Ronald and Pat downstairs discussing business. Of course, I had to listen through the door. I overheard a lot of shit was happening. I don't know who Desiree is, but something happened to her too. I did see her name in Ronald phone before, so it must be one of his hoes. He didn't know that I was home because he had our car. I heard him about to leave and he caught an attitude when I asked where he was going. I couldn't stand his ass.