Ronald

I had to leave the hospital and go check on a few things once I received a call from my boy Pat that two of my blocks had been robbed and shot up. I was mad as fuck. These niggas was asking for war. First Y'all break into my girl shit beating her into a coma, made her lose my baby and now Y'all robbing and killing my boys? Yea, it's a problem.

I dialed up Pat "P, meet me at my crib asap."

"bet" he said before hanging up.

Me and Pat were first cousins. He was in the streets heavy, so I know whatever he knows he will tell me. I pulled up to my crib and he was already there.

I jumped out and clapped him up "tell me what you know Cuz" I said as we walked into the house.

He replied "man, I heard them niggas David, Reggie and another nigga named jay were the ones who stole your shit and shot up your boys."

"G shit?" I asked. "how you know for sure?"

"nigga, the whole hood talking about how you took their blocks and he came to take them back" he said leaving me speechless.

I told him "okay cool, I'll handle this shit. Cuz, you heard anything about who did this shit to Desiree?"

Pat replied, "it was the nigga David."

I was livid. "ight, bet P. I'm going to holla at you later" I said before grabbing my keys.

I heard Latoya ask, "where are you going?"

I replied "I got business to handle. I'll be back."

I didn't have time for Latoya bullshit. If she would've came home last night, then her ass would've been able to say what she had to say to me. Pat and I both left my house and I was ready to fuck some shit up.