Pat

I walked in to one of our spots and seen Reggie and Jay was shot up. the only person I can think of was Ronald. I was aggravated because now I had to take him out by myself. I been looking for him all day, but he wasn't replying. I eventually went over to his place later that night. As I was about to pull up, I seen him pulling out, so I followed him.

I seen him pull up to a hotel, but he was hiding. Why? I don't know, but I stayed in the cut as well.

I seen Latoya leaving a room with some guy. They got into a red 2019 range rover. Once they got into the car, I seen Ronald let off a few shots, killing this dude on site. Ronald ran over to the car and pulled Latoya out before slapping her a few times. I ran up behind him and hit him across the head with my gun. I hit him with my pistol a few more times until he blacked out. All you can hear is Latoya screaming.

I covered her mouth "Toya, shut the fuck up and let's go. Hurry up!" I said grabbing her and running.

"no, we got to get Ronald" she cried. "please don't leave him."

I told her "he's not the one who loves you, I do."

She looked confused as she kept crying. She asked, "what the fuck are you talking about?"

I repeated "I love you Latoya"

She slapped me and yelled "I love Ronald. I'm pregnant with his child. We need him Pat"

"so, you saying you don't love me?" I asked feeling a little hurt.

She replied "I don't love you. I never will."

She pulled away from me and rushed over to Ronald's side. I walked over to them, pulled my gun out and shot Ronald five times in the chest until it stopped moving.

Latoya cried "Pat no, I can't live without him."

"you won't. I love you so much, I wouldn't do that to you" I replied before shooting Latoya in the head two times.