John

When I seen Latoya come outside my dick was instantly hard. She was fine as fuck, but at this point its no longer about the pleasure. Shit, maybe it will be. I need a piece of her before I go back home.

I smiled at her licking my lips "hey beautiful, you are looking delicious today."

"thank you, you don't look bad yourself" she said blushing. She asked, "so where are we eating?"

I asked, "what would you like?"
she answered "TGI Fridays because I been dying for those mozzarella sticks."

"well, TGI it is" I said as we pulled off and headed there.

We talked, laughed, flirted, all the good shit. She was a vibe. I been caressing her thighs the whole way. She even touched on my dick a few times. Once we arrived, I snuck a kiss in. I couldn't resist with those juicy ass lips of hers. I remained focused on my business and her body. I couldn't wait to feel her pussy. I love the way they were sitting up in her jeans.

We ate and had some dessert. After that I escorted her to the car and asked her if she mind going back to my place because I wasn't trying to run into Ronald tonight. I had plans on enjoying her. Besides, I already seen where he lay his head.

We got to my place and I guided her to the living room.

"make yourself comfortable beautiful" I told her as I tossed the remote.

I went upstairs to call my wife and kids before they went to bed. I came back down in my sweats and shirt. Her eyes was staring at my dick print. I climbed between her legs and buried my face there. I kissed her pussy print as I unbuttoned her jeans. I licked along her stomach as I pulled them down pass her waist.

"you okay beautiful?" I asked while kissing on her neck.

"yes baby, I'm great" she moaned in my ear while caressing my neck and playing with my dreads.

She pulled me up until we were face to face and I started kissing her. We kissed and sucked on each other's lips and tongues. I guided my finger between her legs and started playing her pussy. She was wet as fuck. I licked my fingers and started kissing her some more. She rubbed her hands down my spine, landed near my sweats and pulled my dick out.

I struggled to enter her pussy because it was so tight. Once I got inside, she wrapped her legs around my waist, and we started fucking each other slow then fast. I fucked her harder with each stroke. This pussy was so fucking good I pumped harder and harder until I came. I pulled out and came on the couch.

I got up to sit her on my face, so she can ride and let me taste her pussy. I was squeezing her titties as She fucked my face, moaning loud and grabbing my hair until she came in my mouth. I sucked up every drop. I kept sucking after she came, making her legs shake.

After fucking like animals for hours, I took a shower and we headed out the door so I can take her back home. Once we walked out and made it to my car, shots were fired.