✰𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖿𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽✰

catfished
☔︎
summary

kierra gaulden and dejounte bulls, known mostly by his nick name bloody had one thing in common and that was that they both came from one of the most notorious cities.

kierra being from brooklyn new york grew up protected by her four older brothers kaden known as killa, kamiri, kendall, and kametruis known as meek. you would think kierra had the perfect life but she didn't... because of her brother's being very huge gang members, everything kierra did was limited. her whole life was limited.

dejounte 'bloody' on the other hand grew up in philadelphia pennsylvania with no father, the typical stereotype you would think.. but no. his father was killed by his mother's ex boyfriend, while he was in the car. only at two years old he had seen his father get shot in the head.

he often blamed himself but his mother always tried to keep his head up. she was an angel to him.. his whole heart. though he yearned for love, he never accepted it when someone tried to love him. he always felt as though he didn't deserve love.. he wasn't put on this earth for love but that's all he ever wanted. he grew up feeling like the black sheep everywhere he went.

when bloody and kierra's worlds crossover due to bloody getting catfished by someone using kierra's pictures, will kierra accept the thug's love?

warnings

this story will contain mature content such as; explicit language, sexual content, same sex sexual content, violence, death, mention of drugs, and alcohol.

this is a work of fiction. names, characters, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

all rights reserved. no parts of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the permission of the author: ssaskai

bandhunta izzy as one of the main characters bloody.